any Dreams Unlimited clients get 2 sets of documents??

dznyacct

DIS Veteran
Have any other DU clients received 2 complete sets of documents from DCL? We are cruising 7/17/04 and received our first set of documents about 3 weeks ago. Just today I got another complete set. I was hoping maybe it meant that we got an upgrade, but eveything was exactly the same as our first set. I've e-mailed my DU agent, but haven't heard back yet. I really hope I don't have to fill everything out again. We are bringing my son's best friend and I've already had his mom sign the unaccompanied minor form and have it notarized. This is the first time I've used a travel agent and it was kind of frustrating when I called DCL today and they told me they couldn't answer my questions, that I would have to contact DU. I guess I'm kind of a control freak and not finding out why we got two sets is driving me nuts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter