Any Canadians out there?

Mick

Mouseketeer
I am wondering how you usually book your trip? Through a travel agent or on your own? Also do you wait to get your park passes until later or buy them in a package?
The Canadian dollar is sooooooo bad right now that I need to know all the ins and outs!!!

Happy Easter to everyone!
Mick :)

Happy Easter, Mick.
Please check out our Canadian Visitor Board where you will get lots of helpful information and tips!

teri.GIF
DIS disABILITIES Discussion Board FAQ under construction!
"My brain takes a vacation just to give my heart more room..."
teri@iluvdisney.com

Hi! We're from Richmond, B.C. We plan our vacation ourselves, based on the useful information obtained right here on the discussion boards, and then we book it through Sears Travel, who has always gone all out for us to get the lowest prices on hotel and airfare.

BTW, the hotel that we booked through Sears is the Anaheim Marriott where kids eat free. There's a shuttle service to/from the park. Also ask Sears what their rates are for DL park tickets and Legoland park tickets because they sell them too.

We booked our San Diego hotel ourselves. We have friends who live there and advised us.) We chose the Courtyard by Marriott at Solana Beach, which I heard is a very pretty, quaint community with a nice beach. Our rate is $99USD/night (decent for a family of 4). It's apparently 5 miles from Legoland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter