Any Beach Club Owners Around?

stitchlover

DIS Veteran
Hey guys anyone that owns at Beach Club around? Next Tuesday is our 7 month window for our March 6-15, 2014 trip. We are wanting a 2 bedroom villa with the 2 queens in the second bedroom. Of course the system won't let me look ahead and member services says they can't look ahead for me.

Anyone willing to look and see if I have a chance in h^&& of getting that? If not we are going to OKW. But this is our daughter's senior year trip and she has her heart set on Beach Club. Just want to start preparing her now if it looks like Beach Club won't be a possibility.

TIA!

Sorry, board rules do not allow posts asking for someone to check availability.

Hey guys anyone that owns at Beach Club around? Next Tuesday is our 7 month window for our March 6-15, 2014 trip. We are wanting a 2 bedroom villa with the 2 queens in the second bedroom. Of course the system won't let me look ahead and member services says they can't look ahead for me.

Anyone willing to look and see if I have a chance in h^&& of getting that? If not we are going to OKW. But this is our daughter's senior year trip and she has her heart set on Beach Club. Just want to start preparing her now if it looks like Beach Club won't be a possibility.

TIA!

You could check February 28 - March 6 now, it will show if March 6 is available.

Oops! I'm sorry I didn't realize. I'm not on the boards that much anymore and am relatively new to DVC. I was unaware it was a board rule.

Oops! I'm sorry I didn't realize. I'm not on the boards that much anymore and am relatively new to DVC. I was unaware it was a board rule.

The thing is it is relatively pointless to have someone look for you if you can't book immediately. What is available right this minute could be gone the next. And you can't tell how many are available, just that availability exists right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter