Any BCV waitlist success stories out there?

BrianBWV

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We're waitlisted for a 2BR at BCV for six nights in August. Has anyone on the board had success with a similar request at BCV in recent months?

I seem to remember a while ago hearing something about room availability becoming easier as more units are distributed into the inventory pool as memberships are sold at BCV. Is this accurate?

Thanks,

BrianBWV

We had a waitlist for early January for a studio, and it came through about 2 days after we were waitlisted.

We also had a waitlist for a 1BR in October 2002, and that one never came through.

I guess we're batting .500!!!!!

I had a waitlist for a studio 12/5-9. I put in for it in August and it came through early November. :D

Last week, we were on the wait list for a studio for the 4th and 6th of July, took only 2 days to fill.

Good Luck!

We had a waitlist for a 1BR for early Dec 2002 that came through in spite of the busy season. We put ourselves on the waitlist 6 months out just after buying at BCV.

What may have helped is that we asked for any available days during our 6-day window, NOT for the entire reservation all at once. The days came in one or two at a time, and within several weeks we had the entire reservation put together. This is a bit of a gamble, as it's possible you'll get stuck with an incomplete reservation. But it worked well for us. We had an OKW reservation in hand, and gave up days on that as the corresponding days for BCV became available.

I needed to waitlist one of my nights in January for a BCV studio, and it came through within about 2 weeks. We didn't even make the ressie until November, so we were pleased that the waitlist came through for us.

As someone else said, it increases your chances if you waitlist by individual nights instead of waitlisting for the entire stay as a whole.

Good luck! :D

We added one night to our stay over Easter and had to be put on a WL. In the meantime, we booked a night at the BWV. We have cleared the WL, which makes me happy. I did not really want to pack to unpack for the one night. GOOD LUCK on your WL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter