Any 21 Day Fix (ers) out there? Join me!

fozziepitysthefool

Mouseketeer
Anybody doing the 21 Day Fix program by Autumn Calabrese and Beachbody?

I am just getting going. Started the meal plan last Sunday (March 20, 2016) and will be doing my first workout today (March 25, 2016). I put the specific dates in so I can track my progress. I know it's all "supposed" to start on a Monday, but I am afraid I will lose my motivation if I wait.

I think this will be an excellent program for me, short intense workouts and something to show me how to structure my food choices and control my portions. I have about 50 lbs to lose...

Anyhow if you are part of this program or are thinking about it, why not join this forum? We can cheer each other along. :yay:

Best of luck to you in whichever program you are following... stay strong!

Fozzie

Last edited:
I've completed 2 rounds so far and have lost about 11 lbs. The meal planning is SUCH a pain but it's SO worth it. My portion sizes were waaaaaay over what they should have been. I also have about 50-60lbs to lose. Good luck! Pinterest has a ton of recipes.

I have used the 21DF and lost 12 pounds my first go round. I did not do the workouts, but I was running. I am about to start up again, alongside DH who wants to lose a few pounds. It's a great program.

I did 21 day fix for 5 months and lost 30 lbs. I am almost done with hammer and chisel and have lost another 9. I have about 15lbs left to go. Good luck!!

I did 21 day fix for 5 months and lost 30 lbs. I am almost done with hammer and chisel and have lost another 9. I have about 15lbs left to go. Good luck!!

Wow! Those are some fantastic results! Best of luck to you on the last 15lbs!

I have used the 21DF and lost 12 pounds my first go round. I did not do the workouts, but I was running. I am about to start up again, alongside DH who wants to lose a few pounds. It's a great program.

Good show! Best of luck to you and your DH!

I had a baby in July and bought the program a few months post-partum when I saw an infomercial during the wee hours of the morning. I tried it a few days and like most of my diet attempts, I bombed, but I've been struggling recently and thinking I should give it a second chance as regular calorie counting is annoying and I'm too cheap to re-join Weight Watchers. I did rejoin the gym so I will probably do that instead of her DVDs.

Are you drinking shakeology? My DSIL got me into a few years ago.

I do drink Shakeology. Starting drinking back in June and have used it as my a breakfast meal replacement every since. I mix chocolate shakeology with water, ice, TB spoon peanut butter and banana. It keeps me full for about 2 1/2 to 3 hrs. If you have any specific questions let me know.

The program looks great but can't bring myself to spend money on another diet. I have spent way too much money on different ones in my life. I just need to get my head straight to get going on staying on track. Good luck and I hope it is going well.

I did it, but i was always messing up my counting of containers, so im now counting calories but am doing CIZE - and I LOVE IT

I also think it looks great but can't spend the money on another program. The one I am doing now is one I might repeat and/or do some Fitness Blend programs. I have thought about getting the containers because even though I am tracking my food again I just eat too much and not enough fruits/veggies.

Do you like the recipes?

I thought the container system made planning very easy, and I learned a lot from videos about doing meal preparation for multiple meals in advance. The videos give you a good workout and are nicely balanced. I just finished a running program and plan to go back to the videos to try something new and shake up my body.

I'm doing 21 day fix and actually signed up as a coach. I just did a measurement today and am already down 3.25 inches total. Coaching along with our super fun challenge groups on facebook have given me the accountability I was lacking in previous attempts to lose the extra weight. I have about 50-60 lbs to lose and I know I can and will do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!