Any 10yr old girls on April 20th Magic?

myjeep93

Earning My Ears
hi. Im a 10yr old disney daughter trying to see if any kids are gonna be on the cruise im going on. 5 more weeks to go.
Bye
Alix
:smooth: :pinkbounc :bounce: :jester:

hi i'm a 10 yr old girl lookin' for a friend on the cruise, too. maybe we can hang out. i'm sam. i just turned 10 in feb. i'm so excited. the only cruise i've ever been on was a CARNIVAL. yeah, i'll be there and i'll be lookin' for you, alix.

from,
sam*
ps. are you gonna be goin' to the oceaneer lab thingie??:bounce: :D :jester:

You may want to email Eliza. She will be traveling on the cruise with a family of 20! Eliza is 11 years old. Her email address is dleejess@yahoo.com

Sam and her family will be wearing the green leis and also the lanyards that our group has ordered. You will see Eliza's family wearing them also ---- look for the green leis in the terminal and on the ship on 4/20. Alix - we still have some more available - ask your Mom to email me if you'd like some for your family.

Only 5 more weeks!!!
:cool:

hi alix, eliza if you read it.

so how ya been?
WE HAD A SNOW DAY TODAY!! did you know that in 2-count it out- 2 days it will be spring!?
today was a blizzard compared to what else weve been having. even though it was barely anything.
so i went to the mall and bought some things for the big week coming around the corner.

are you excited about it..still????
know i am!:D

what do you all look like so i have better chance of finding ya??
i've got blue eyes, blondish hair(which eventually will be braided),
sometimes wear glasses, and a 8yr. brother, most likely tagging along...boys...
i'll also be wearing the lei thingie and the lanyard. i might also have my own-i like making them.
so brush up on your dzny trivia!! i hear you can winn a free cruise!! trivia contest, here i come! guys, be ready-31 days left!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter