Anthem of the Seas

RedSox68

Retired 2021 -- All the Time to Travel Now!
We are taking the transatlantic on Anthem of the Seas next May. After 20 cruises, this is our first RCCL one. Any tips or suggestions for being on this ship or dining? We'll have a total of 7 wonderful days at sea.

We stop at Cherbourg, Le Havre and Ponte del Gadas, Portugal.

Has anyone had the room 7292? It looks like it's on the curve of the ship aft. Thanks much.

We love Anthem, have cruised on it several times. Next one will be Jan. 15, 2022. Love Ponte del Gadas, it reminds me of Hawaii, very lush, one of the most beautiful places I have been. Enjoy Anthem, their broadway show is We Will Rock You, excellent show!
Denise

We love Anthem, have cruised on it several times. Next one will be Jan. 15, 2022. Love Ponte del Gadas, it reminds me of Hawaii, very lush, one of the most beautiful places I have been. Enjoy Anthem, their broadway show is We Will Rock You, excellent show!
Denise

Thanks! Any onboard dining we shouldn't miss? Being such a family oriented line, I was shocked that they have no laundry rooms!

We always did anytime dining, but scheduled the same time for every night. It worked well for us. We usually don’t do any restaurants where you have to pay, but I have heard good things about them. The Solarium Bistro is free and has a great dinner. The Seaplex is awesome, you can roller-skate, play basketball, soccer, there are video games, you can try a trapeze, etc. check out Two70, aft, it is a wonderful place to relax, watch the ocean, there is a cafe there where we eat lunch often. We really love the ship.
Denise

We always did anytime dining, but scheduled the same time for every night. It worked well for us. We usually don’t do any restaurants where you have to pay, but I have heard good things about them. The Solarium Bistro is free and has a great dinner. The Seaplex is awesome, you can roller-skate, play basketball, soccer, there are video games, you can try a trapeze, etc. check out Two70, aft, it is a wonderful place to relax, watch the ocean, there is a cafe there where we eat lunch often. We really love the ship.
Denise

Thanks so much, Denise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter