Ant and Dec TV show LIVE from Magic Kingdom in April

While it may not be a promotion for the Ant & Dec TV show, Disney is always looking for opportunities to promote itself.
To an outside observer it may appear to be lot of effort, but for Disney it's just another special event.
The importance of international guests should not be understated.
Absolutely, there is no getting away from the fact that this show will give Disney some big promotion. Reaching an audience of 7 million +, I don't blame them! Disney certainly wouldn't be ripping out the entirety of Town Square if they didn't think it was worth it! Looking forward to the show on Saturday!

With only a couple of days until the Ant and Dec Saturday Night Takeaway show LIVE from the Magic Kingdom, here is a little taste of what kind of thing to expect (this is from last year's finale show from a cruise ship!) *Unfortunately this video is only available for those watching from the UK. Sorry!

Last edited:
The stage is starting to go up for Saturday Night Takeaway... Photo from @MWAP76 on Twitter

C8pjdegXsAAY75N.jpg

@WDWFantasmicFan ~ the video won't load.

Has there been confirmation that Ant, Dec, and Guests will be arriving by train?
Didn't think it would, as its one ITV posted last year, so probably locked for anyone outside the UK. Sorry!

I haven't heard anything official from my sources, but I imagine that will be the case. Their staging is right outside the train station, so it really wouldn't surprise me.

As one of the few Americans who knows who they are (I don't think they made much of an impression on the American Public with their two failed shows here), I'd love to see this in person.

The only thing in my mind that would top a SNT live viewing, would be a special series of I'm a Celeb that takes place solely in WDW (though I'm not sure there would be much hardship)!

Their show here was so bad. I wanted to like it. Love them I
On I'm a celeb and take away. I would love to fly down just to see this.

As one of the few Americans who knows who they are (I don't think they made much of an impression on the American Public with their two failed shows here), I'd love to see this in person.

The only thing in my mind that would top a SNT live viewing, would be a special series of I'm a Celeb that takes place solely in WDW (though I'm not sure there would be much hardship)!
It surprises me that they aren't popular in the US tbh. I wonder whether it was just the shows they did that didn't work, not necessarily them as presenters?

Can I volunteer for that I'm a Celeb? (even though i'm not a celeb!!). Trials would be like "ride Small World 10 times over"... Sure, i'll take it! haha

They seem to be really nice guys! My CM friend enjoyed meeting them and said Dec's stand-in was a great guy, too. CM friend is in DLParis rehearsing for the 25th Anniversary show and just yesterday, she said if she weren't in Paris, she could hang out with Ant and Dec again. Gee, Paris or SNT in Town Square? ;)

Their show here was so bad. I wanted to like it. Love them I
On I'm a celeb and take away. I would love to fly down just to see this.
I am very surprised they haven't done a US version of I'm a Celeb already! And SNT, with a few tweaks, would be perfect for the American audience! It sounds like the shows they did were what failed, and not necessarily them as presenters?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter