I thought I was all set with the 4-night Castaway Double Dip next summer (2019) over my birthday - with the second Castaway day being ON my birthday). Then I learned about a Women's Martial Arts Federation that I joined - and they have a "summer camp" every year. This year is out because my plans are already firmed up. But I'd love to go. Historically it has been around the time frame of my scheduled cruise. (They do it at college campuses, so it's like mid-summer when they can use the dorms.) So now I'm looking at options and pondering changing the cruise and still using it for a birthday celebration even if not on the actual day. I do NOT want to cruise over July 4 (I was absent the day they handed out the RAH RAH PATRIOTISM gene and tend to hole up so I don't have to deal with it), so the earlier 4-night Double Dip that fits with my schedule is out. The best possibility price- and schedule-wise would be the 8/24 Fantasy Eastern. Biggest disadvantage there is that is heading into the most active part of hurricane season...and there is very little wiggle room if there were to be a delay in docking or flights as I would HAVE to be back for professional development the day after Labor Day. So now the decision time... Do the 4-night Double as planned with a couple of WDW nights before or after and hope that the dates for Camp work out for this summer, or put camp off another year? Or do the 7-night Eastern and hope for no hurricanes or weather delays? WWYD?