Another Tower of Terror Question Sorry

ashjohnson80

<font color=red>Everything is sexier in a kilt...<
Ok one more thing I need to know about ToT. The seat belts, are they lap belts or shoulder things? Also is there something to hold on to? Is there anyway you could come out of the seat belt and die? I'm nervous but I don't want to chicken out.

And one more question about Rockin Roller Coaster--
The two loops are they at the beginning when you are going very very fast? Also the corkscrew do you go through that fast which is worse?

Thanks, Sorry for all the questions you would think i'd never been before!

Ash

I haven't been on it since they did away with the lap bar, but from what I understand, the lap belt is just that...individual belts that go across your lap. I THINK they have little handles on the sides of the seats....I saw a picture and it looks like someone is holding onto to something, but can't be 100% what it is. :confused:

The loops and corkscrews in RnR happen so quickly, you'll be through it before you even realize it's coming!! :tongue: I used to visit a web site that had the entire ride sequence on a video clip....I have to see if I can find it!! If I can, I'll post a link here! :sunny:

ToT -- lap belts. Yes, there's something to hold onto. No, you can't come out of your belt or leave it unbuckled. You wouldn't die even if you didn't buckle your belt and came totally out of your seat! :)

RnR -- the loops are at the beginning and corkscrew later. It's a very short ride (about a minute and a half). Worse -- you mean better? The beginning is the best part IMO.

OK...I'm back!! Found the website!! ::yes:: It's a site called Digitial Disney. Here's a link to the page where the ride video is!!

http://198.65.141.39/

Hope this works!!! It doesn't have a tradional .com web address! :hyper:

Checked the link...takes you to the home page. From there, click on MGM, then the section of the park it's in, you'll see the ride under attractions in the right side column. Hope this helps!

Actually, the ToT seat belts are a little too secure. I tried to keep it loose, but it tightened. I wanted air time, but no such luck... :crazy:

T&B

Because RnR feels relatively low to the ground, and it's sort of dark in there, you can barely tell when you go upside-down. It is an intense ride but it's mostly fast. I don't think it's anything like a Six Flags rollercoaster where you can see how high up you are, how far you will drop, etc. The most intense part of the ride is the first 2 seconds, and if you can handle that, the rest should be fine.

I think I can handle anything for a minute and a half. I've just never gone on anything inverted before! Last year I pretty much rode everything in WDW except RnRC and ToT. This year even though I'm a little freaked out I know that I will regret it if I don't ride them b/c everyone says that they are so much fun. It's good to know that you wouldn't die even if your lap belt malfunctioned.

Thanks for the link I'm going to watch that right now!

They are both awsome rides. I did the seatbelt version of ToT for the first time in December and found you didn't need to hold onto the handles between the seats. You feel very secure on RnR with the shoulder harness.

Originally posted by Tigger&Belle
Actually, the ToT seat belts are a little too secure. I tried to keep it loose, but it tightened. I wanted air time, but no such luck... :crazy:

T&B

That's what I liked about the bar. My legs are on the thin side, so as long as someone with thicker legs was in the same row, the bar would not rest on my legs and I got some good air time. That split second of weightlessness is very cool.

That's what I liked about the bar. My legs are on the thin side, so as long as someone with thicker legs was in the same row, the bar would not rest on my legs and I got some good air time. That split second of weightlessness is very cool

LOL...As someone wedged in by the lap bar with NO spare space I found the seat belt gave me far more air time! This time I realised what all the fuss was about!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter