Another stroller question-please help

pigget74

DVC Beach Club Villas
Kids are 2 yrs and 4 mths--I need a double stroller that can do the following--hold infant carseat and has a nice basket underneath. We are going in May so I need to get one now. Little one is small for her age and will still be in an infant car seat and the 2 year old is a nice size for his age as well.

I was lookin at the combi double but did not know if it was good.

There is scientific and medical data to suggest that keeping an infant in the carrier for excessive periods of time is not a good idea. I would highly recommend not having the baby in the carrier while in the parks. SO, if you're looking for a double for Disney - I would recommend not giving the carrier consideration. However, if you're looking for a double in general so that you can pop the carrier in and out on errands - it would depend on what carrier you have as well as what price point you are looking to stay under. Also what other features are you looking for? (weight, fold, storage, canopy, etc).

There is scientific and medical data to suggest that keeping an infant in the carrier for excessive periods of time is not a good idea. I would highly recommend not having the baby in the carrier while in the parks. SO, if you're looking for a double for Disney - I would recommend not giving the carrier consideration. However, if you're looking for a double in general so that you can pop the carrier in and out on errands - it would depend on what carrier you have as well as what price point you are looking to stay under. Also what other features are you looking for? (weight, fold, storage, canopy, etc).

I was looking to use at home and there. I have a sling to use and was going to let her sit in the stroller.

WE have a graco snugride seat.

I just saw the the new 2008 Peg Perego Aria twins can accomodate an infant carrier and have a 60/40 split seat. That would be great, I would think, as the kids get older so that your now 2yo has more room when he's bigger.

I's stay away from the aria...it doesn't steer well with children of different weights - It just pulls to the side of the heavier child. Also the 40 side is rather small, and your older child won't be able to stay in it for long. Lots of strollers can take the snugride (though usually it's an attachment/converter that you need to buy separately). The baby jogger mini is a great option - light weight, nice stroller, great customer service, large canopies, and has the snugride apadter. The Phil & teds is a wonderful stroller for closely spaced siblings. The Zooper Tango is a more umbrella like stroller that steers better than the aria and I believe it takes a car seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter