Another Singles thread... what the heck...

Got it Sarah.. Ok.. scanning the threads there was one where we have alot of gals in their 20's hmm maybe we should scout them for Ben!!! :goodvibes

Preparing the 20 questions items we need to know :lmao:

Oooh, ok I'm happy to oblige! Should probably mention he is not picky age wise. ;)

Ok.. so age range will give it from 22 - 37??? 10 years his senior or do we go as Ashton And Demi gap ???:lmao:

Delaware:
DFD

Florida:
Jana/Jana928
Sha/Sha
Angela/PrinceCharmingsMom
Jason/Jason71

Georgia:
Sarah/DuffGT06
Emily/RyeCrimsonMoon
Dave/TortugaDave
Terri/TinkDVC
Terri/tpayne

Kentucky:
Tom/DonaldTDuck

New Jersey:
Danielle/ Villainess
Heather/TinkTink78

New York:
Lisa/MissMet
ahoff
Tracy/jadedbeauty14304

Massachusetts:
Jenn/Mahorn

Michigan:
Paul/pdchris
Jen/*pixie*dust*

Oregon:
??/akLinus

Pennsylvania:
Mike/lovemickeyshouse

Texas:
Courtney/aggielawyer
Stefanie/mommyoftwinfants

Virginia:

Shannon/Shannon84
valree/Valerie

West Virginia:
Joe/black562

You missed me. :confused::confused3:sad2:

I'm a Blue Hen alumnus ... so I've got a little DE in me :cool1:

hey!!! hows the trip planning coming along!!! Phew!! you are still in Penn State :p I guess I will see you at Concord mall then or maybe christiana!! tax free shopping !!!! :goodvibes

Hello!!! How are you... hope all is well... hope you can squeeze Dec. 13 on your planning :thumbsup2

I think we need some more gentlemen on here!

well there's 3 on this post Sarah!!! see all you need is ask... and they come posting... thank you Dis God :worship:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I'd post but I don't think a "soon-to-be-single" quite counts :rolleyes1

no worries... things will fall into place :hug: How's training coming along?? you better make sure you are in one piece when DrunkFest comes around the corner...

Sarah aka Duff meet Eric aka GrumpyOne... Grumpy meet Sarah... it was Sarah's idea to do it on a Monday and it was geffric who came up with the name... :):grouphug:

BTW.. what State do I put you under ?? AZ or RI ??? :confused:

Jenny- Missouri

:wave: Jenny

Sorry to hear that GrumpyOne...

Thank you.

no worries... things will fall into place :hug: How's training coming along?? you better make sure you are in one piece when DrunkFest comes around the corner...

Sarah aka Duff meet Eric aka GrumpyOne... Grumpy meet Sarah... it was Sarah's idea to do it on a Monday and it was geffric who came up with the name... :):grouphug:

BTW.. what State do I put you under ?? AZ or RI ??? :confused:

AZ's probably best for now. Haven't decided if I want to change residency once everything is final or not. Might change it in the future.

Training is fine but I'm gonna start needing a reflective vest for the longer runs. Too many blind taxi drivers here. :scared1:

Monday was a great idea for it, :worship: weekends would probably be too busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter