Another Singles thread... what the heck...

Ah! So you are playing the "Doctor who stinks" card to see how much I really know about it! :rotfl:

I was thinking about some "long weekend" trips anyways... so a flight wouldn't be TOO bad... the hotel is the biggest question. I may check what the Values are like, and if i can get a AP room only discount. If so, I might be able to ME it from the airport so I don't have to worry about a car or anything.

As for squeezing into a Suitcase.... You remember the comments about my height? Ya..... Not gonna happen without over-size luggage fees which can be more expensive than a seat. :rotfl2:

im a girl my suitcase is roughly the same size as my car .. i still need a lorry sized one tho . its all the shoes :lovestruc

its guna a expensive week for me but so totally worth every penny. roll on may lol .. so so long away!

TooTall.......if you are gonna do a long weekend, I hear Labor Day is a good weekend! Hehe.

I got POFQ for $75 a night. You may visit me.

im a girl my suitcase is roughly the same size as my car .. i still need a lorry sized one tho . its all the shoes :lovestruc

its guna a expensive week for me but so totally worth every penny. roll on may lol .. so so long away!

:laughing: Trust me... I understand the shoe thing. Couple of years ago a friend and I made a trip to Disney. This was back when 2 checked bags were inluded in your airfare. I had 1 bag for all my stuff. She had 2 bags, PLUS another large bag full of shoes.

Bright side though was the extra bag did make things easier to find space to squeeze in all the goodies we brought back with us.

TooTall.......if you are gonna do a long weekend, I hear Labor Day is a good weekend! Hehe.

I got POFQ for $75 a night. You may visit me.

:laughing: Well I'm not going to be able to do something until next year. Money is pretty tight until early summer next year (trying to throw everything at the remaining credit card debt I have so I can get it over with, and not have to worry about $$$ at all come my november trip). The funny thing is that with my 2 planned trips for next year, It won't really be money being the big factor in keeping me away from the mouse, It'll be available time off from work.

True, But I could pay a couple hundred dollars to get a massage from a Disney Massage therapist, or we can get several DIS'er to each chip in to import our own and let them enjoy a much needed trip to the mouse.

:teeth:

You over pay for your Disney Massages! Get them weekly at home though... so dont need to get them at WDW when I am there.

sorry... but I have to :cool1: I have 3 trips the next 3 weekends!:cool1:

It kinda helps choosing the right episode to try and wet your feet in. The show has so much history (what? 45+yrs now?) That there are episodes that are a bit more....in-reference-y, plus they do so many different types of episodes that one week it could be a type of story you have no real interest in, while the next week is your favorite kinda episode. But... I wouldn't really BASH you for disliking it..... i'd just try to figure out how to convert you! :rotfl:

I'd LOVE to go during the May meet, sadly I won't have the money to make it in May. My March trip is already locked in so I can't move it, and I won't have the funding to REALLY make another trip so soon after that one. :sad1:

:idea:
Hmmmm.... Though I am getting an AP for my March trip.... so MAYBE i might be able to swing a "long weekend"... just gotta figure out how to do it on the cheap.

If you need help finding deals LMK, I'm your gal for the job! Just booked an 8 night OKW stay in a 2 bedroom villa for $1500 bucks. Last year I stayed at Kidani for 5 nights for about $400! Even my roundtrip flights were only $132.00. I'm awesome at getting deals! Thinking maybe I should become a travel agent! :idea:

If you need help finding deals LMK, I'm your gal for the job! Just booked an 8 night OKW stay in a 2 bedroom villa for $1500 bucks. Last year I stayed at Kidani for 5 nights for about $400! Even my roundtrip flights were only $132.00. I'm awesome at getting deals! Thinking maybe I should become a travel agent! :idea:

can you figure out a cheap way for me to too :) together we can be the DISers personal masseuse and travel agent .. we can rule the world :thumbsup2

:laughing: Trust me... I understand the shoe thing. Couple of years ago a friend and I made a trip to Disney. This was back when 2 checked bags were inluded in your airfare. I had 1 bag for all my stuff. She had 2 bags, PLUS another large bag full of shoes.

Bright side though was the extra bag did make things easier to find space to squeeze in all the goodies we brought back with us.

yeh i had alot of stuff last time i went .. and i couldnt fit it all coming bak and had to leave some stuff behind :sad1: sad times

yeh i had alot of stuff last time i went .. and i couldnt fit it all coming bak and had to leave some stuff behind :sad1: sad times

UPS/FedEX/DHL is your friend.

And these days.... sometimes much cheaper than checking the bag.

Well, being the newb that I am right now, I feel rude in that I'm interrupting something. :confused3

But, the name's David and I hail from East Tennessee. I came back from a vacation in WDW nearly 2 weeks ago. It was during this trip that I first heard of this forum from some other members. Right now, I'm getting back into the swing of things (work, pumpkin life, etc.) so that way I can head back in the near future. Right now I'm just eager to hear some stories from other DIS members and hopefully make some new friends on here for some future meet ups. BTW, if anyone can help me to blend in to the fun around here, it would really be awesome. ;)

Well, being the newb that I am right now, I feel rude in that I'm interrupting something. :confused3

But, the name's David and I hail from East Tennessee. I came back from a vacation in WDW nearly 2 weeks ago. It was during this trip that I first heard of this forum from some other members. Right now, I'm getting back into the swing of things (work, pumpkin life, etc.) so that way I can head back in the near future. Right now I'm just eager to hear some stories from other DIS members and hopefully make some new friends on here for some future meet ups. BTW, if anyone can help me to blend in to the fun around here, it would really be awesome. ;)

Don't feel rude. We are all a bunch of fun and always enjoy new people joining in the fun. (and who we can corrupt. :rotfl: )

As for blending in.... It helps if you are a bit nuts and enjoy having fun.

BTW....

:welcome:

Don't feel rude. We are all a bunch of fun and always enjoy new people joining in the fun. (and who we can corrupt. :rotfl: )

As for blending in.... It helps if you are a bit nuts and enjoy having fun.

BTW....

Hey, if anything I'm always in the mood for fun after a long day of work. And, yeah getting a little nuts shouldn't be to hard as I do have a twisted sense of humor. I blame my late mother on that. 8D

:wave: Hi David... you are already blending in.. you're in your 13 posts and you have stories to share about your trip and have a plan to go back so you can just pop here and there for those plan!!!

again :welcome: aboard!!!

Tennessee hometown of Jack :drinking1

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

:wave: Hi David... you are already blending in.. you're in your 13 posts and you have stories to share about your trip and have a plan to go back so you can just pop here and there for those plan!!!

again :welcome: aboard!!!

Tennessee hometown of Jack :drinking1

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thanks, DFD. :D Hometown of Jack? Y'know, when my parents took me to the United Kingdom for my 21st birthday, one of the things a tour guide said to us is that if you're a visiting American and say that you're from Tennessee, some locals would ask about good ol' Jack as that's what apparently Tennessee is best known for.

Personally, I'm a Smirnoff guy myself. :goodvibes

Thanks, DFD. :D Hometown of Jack? Y'know, when my parents took me to the United Kingdom for my 21st birthday, one of the things a tour guide said to us is that if you're a visiting American and say that you're from Tennessee, some locals would ask about good ol' Jack as that's what apparently Tennessee is best known for.

Personally, I'm a Smirnoff guy myself. :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 Smirnoff.. Belvedere... Stoli... they are good in my book!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 But an old fashion lemonade gotta have Jack!!! sad that we missed you by a month... a few of the solo peeps are headed starting tomorrow to enjoy Mickey, candy and some Food and wine...popcorn::

:thumbsup2 Smirnoff.. Belvedere... Stoli... they are good in my book!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 But an old fashion lemonade gotta have Jack!!! sad that we missed you by a month... a few of the solo peeps are headed starting tomorrow to enjoy Mickey, candy and some Food and wine...popcorn::

Aw, well. I was aiming for a trip where the crowds would not be so bad (September 25th - October 2). I'll keep an eye out for future updates on any singles events. My next trip will be for one of the Moderate resorts like Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans French Quarter, or Coronado Springs. I loved All-Star Music, but the next trip is going to be a step up.

Aw, well. I was aiming for a trip where the crowds would not be so bad (September 25th - October 2). I'll keep an eye out for future updates on any singles events. My next trip will be for one of the Moderate resorts like Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans French Quarter, or Coronado Springs. I loved All-Star Music, but the next trip is going to be a step up.

ohhh thats my fave with all the Value is ASMu!!! room 7552 if I can get my way :thumbsup2

Love Love Love CSR!!! and would love to try it more now that it has been newly refurbished... CBR... dis pal was nice enough to let me tag along booking for the Pirate room!!! So start planning share those details that you will have on your sleeves :goodvibes

ohhh thats my fave with all the Value is ASMu!!! room 7552 if I can get my way :thumbsup2

Love Love Love CSR!!! and would love to try it more now that it has been newly refurbished... CBR... dis pal was nice enough to let me tag along booking for the Pirate room!!! So start planning share those details that you will have on your sleeves :goodvibes

Dang, I was close! Room 7418 to be exact.

This weekend will be full of that. Hopefully I can get nearly all of my camera's pictures plus my PhotoPass pictures up on my Facebook ASAP. If you care for a preview, better check out page 8 on the Disney Character Crush thread for what I consider to be the most memorable highlight during my trip. :blush:

Dang, I was close! Room 7418 to be exact.

This weekend will be full of that. Hopefully I can get nearly all of my camera's pictures plus my PhotoPass pictures up on my Facebook ASAP. If you care for a preview, better check out page 8 on the Disney Character Crush thread for what I consider to be the most memorable highlight during my trip. :blush:

will def'ly make a note of it!!! I will check it next week when I am off from work! :goodvibes again :welcome: aboard!!!

will def'ly make a note of it!!! I will check it next week when I am off from work! :goodvibes again :welcome: aboard!!!

(peeks head around corner to see if I want to join the chatter on THIS singles thread)
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter