Another question about AP for Cdns...

sillyminny

Love Disney World. Love Survivor and Idol shows as
This is really silly but Canadians can buy AP??? And where???

Absolutely! The Disney Store will order the passes for you. Both times that I ordered them They told me 4-6 weeks, and the passes were in in less than two. And if you have Disney Club, you actually save a little more! One warning, though. It will burn a hole in your pocket, and you'll want to get in that extra trip (or two)!

You can also order them directly through Disney!

My wife, 4 month old and myself just came back from WDW in May 2000. We purchased an annual pass - the cost for two annual passes through the Disney Store with a Disney Club discount was $1,026.72 or $513.36 Canadian each. At the Disney web site it is listed at $349 US and $469 US for the premium annual pass.

We bought just the basic annual pass which does not include the water parks. The premium annual pass includes the water parks. When I checked I believe I would have had to visit the water parks at least three times to break even with the premium annual pass. With a yound baby we knew we would not be visiting the water parks.

When we went to WDW in 2000 our 8 day length of stay pass cost over $1,200 for the two of us. So the annual pass was much cheaper. Also the benefits of the annual pass include discounts at some downtown disney stores, 20% discount admission to the water parks, some meal discounts, hotel discounts, 50% off min-golf, free parking at the parks and much more.

If you are thinking about buying one, call you local Disney store for the Canadian price and then compare it to the price from Disney in the USA. When we bought ours the savings was much higher here in Canada than in the USA.

I would advise buying a Disney Club membership. It saved us some money on our annual pass.

We bought the annual pass because we are going back in December for another 2 weeks. We can't wait!

I would check out the prices at the disney store as well. The prices are fixed by WDW with a fixed exchange rate for the year. So, depending on the dollar, you may save, it may work out to be the same or it may be a couple bucks more!! However, when checking the prices directly through disney (either via the internet or phone) make sure the price they quote you includes the Florida state tax because the canadian price you will be quoted at the disney store will include that tax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter