Another pic thread: Kids/adults with Characters!

133_3388.jpg

My husband and I on our honeymoon in July...

MK2.jpg

Mickey's showin' off my ring... Minnie was mad because I had one and she doesn't.

goofy.jpg

With Goofy...

donald.jpg

With Donald...

tink1.jpg

Does this count? LOL

I'll start with the one in my signature of my DD and Captain Hook taken aboard the Disney Wonder in Oct. '03. Aren't they a cute couple! ;)

I have some oldies but goodies...New pics to come when I get back in 2 weeks.

Cindy1ff.jpg

Denman007,
This is a great pic. Looks like it should be on a Disney brochure or publication !

My DD had the most magical time with Stanley

IMG_0011.jpg

We went to Rafiki's Planet Watch and saw Stanley. OMG her face had the biggest smile while we were in line. When it was her turn Stanley saw her overalls and went nuts!!! He started jumping up and down and clapping. He came up to her and gave her a huge hug. I took a couple pictures and he signed her book. We then went to get in line for Rafiki and it was Stanley's turn to go get a snack so he blew her a kiss when he left

After we got Rafiki's picture and autograph Stanley came back and Victoria "HAD" to see him again. Luckily he only had 2 kids in line. When it was Victoria's turn again Stanley jumped up and down again and did a little dance when he saw her. He came over and gave her more big hugs and motioned that he loved her and gave her a big kiss. He took her hand and walked her around to show off her overalls. Everyone loved them and one Cast Member told her that she must have made Stanley's day and Stanley stood there clapping and shaking his head yes. The whole time she had the biggest grin on her face. When we were walking back to the train station all she talked about was how much she loves Stanley and how he loved her overalls. It was so cute.

GoofyGirlnPrincessV said:
My DD had the most magical time with Stanley

IMG_0011.jpg

We went to Rafiki's Planet Watch and saw Stanley. OMG her face had the biggest smile while we were in line. When it was her turn Stanley saw her overalls and went nuts!!! He started jumping up and down and clapping. He came up to her and gave her a huge hug. I took a couple pictures and he signed her book. We then went to get in line for Rafiki and it was Stanley's turn to go get a snack so he blew her a kiss when he left

After we got Rafiki's picture and autograph Stanley came back and Victoria "HAD" to see him again. Luckily he only had 2 kids in line. When it was Victoria's turn again Stanley jumped up and down again and did a little dance when he saw her. He came over and gave her more big hugs and motioned that he loved her and gave her a big kiss. He took her hand and walked her around to show off her overalls. Everyone loved them and one Cast Member told her that she must have made Stanley's day and Stanley stood there clapping and shaking his head yes. The whole time she had the biggest grin on her face. When we were walking back to the train station all she talked about was how much she loves Stanley and how he loved her overalls. It was so cute.
what a great story!!!! thanks for sharing!

Fantastic thread!!

My beautiful baby boy with his new crush:

MaxandAlice.jpg

dcg0317,

great job! i would love to do that w/some of my pics of my son!!!!!

Me and Baloo
f59a8320.jpg

This is my favorite pic of all time. These are my Parents! This was the first character they saw at their first trip to WDW - Good old King Louie. My Mom is so little, you can barely see her :goodvibes

f5916de4.jpg

Sister and I with Pooh - yes it was so cold we had on coats INSIDE the building.

f58600bd.jpg

yea! Bouncy Bouncy (Me)

f5799a03.jpg

Sis

f226dee0.jpg

I know this isn't a character - but I had such a BLAST on the Dolphin Encounter at the Living Seas!

f2bcf594.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter