Another lovely day in Oklahoma. . .

Stay safe, Kitty! Here's some fancy hot cocoa to keep you warm:

20131010panerapri-300x225.jpg

Just warning you guys....the State of Michigan is shutting down tomorrow due to really cold temps. So not sure if that means they will cut all power and/or what not to us people!! Yes we will be colder than somewhere in Antarctica according to some news station around here but hey....it's their summer!!!

I am all bundled up and eating a bowl of chili right now so hopefully I will survive the frigid temps and the Michigan shut down. Kind of reminds me of another shutdown that just took place for the past few weeks but that was not because of a polar vortex situation!! :rolleyes1

Keeping you in thoughts of continued, uninterupted warmth.

Actually the little bit that is left (I made two big pots, Sunday night, for DH and two of my brothers) will be part of chili dogs tonight and then we are sooooo done with chili for a bit!! :teeth:
Haha, totally get that! Sometimes chili is better after it spends a night in the fridge and gets reheated, but by the third meal it's time to move on.(See also turkey and the fixins' from a Thanksgiving dinner.) Chili dogs are awesome though.:)

The temps are starting to climb here. How about the rest of you? Are you getting any relief from the polar vortex yet? Is it safe to leave the house? I was saddened to hear of those who passed away during these cold temps, some of whom were discovered just outside their homes. I'm glad all of you are safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter