• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another great stay at BWV

mjlass11

Mouseketeer
3 adults and 2 seniors (on scooters) had a great stay in a GV at BWVs. Took the ME, which we didn't have to a long time to leave which was nice. Greeted by name upon arrival.... kind of freaky but very nice. Original GV was a 2 story, but were able to change due to the 2 seniors on scooters. Couldn't believe the good luck. I would only book a 1 story after having back to back comparison. The one story was much larger and more balconies. The hallways didn't seem as long this time :). The new bakery was very nice. Loved Joes Margaritas as well! Can't wait to return. Love the location, looking out on the lake, seeing the fireworks!

Glad you has such a great stay and that you were able to switch GV's. :thumbsup2

I'll be there in October and can't wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter