Another Disney Wedding..Oh My!...

Friday...well. Nothing yet..not sure what we will do..Saturday
Disney Springs and...E5F7245B-0D18-484F-AFC5-208528D22BD5.jpeg

I’m sensing a theme of Italian restaurants...it seems they are the only ones with any openings..now don’t get me wrong I like Italian food. But ..not almost every night...

and now continuing the theme...lol
for Sunday for 10. Which is the night before the wedding..i booked. You guessed it..another Italian
AB8E40FE-1D8F-40FD-9F5D-E10B7A146913.jpeg
at the Swan...so just an elevator ride down..

exciting update.........I managed to score a reservation for 7 of us at......drum roll..lol....E5DFBCE1-67B0-400C-AA43-7DA729712208.jpeg

yes. Oga’s Cantina.....I go on My Disney Experience multiple times a day trying to find dining reservations..at 6 weeks out..now 27 days out...it’s hard to find anything...this morning this popped up...yeah. I went in 2 years ago. By myself..my DS and family have not been..so this is a win..

and on another exciting note...as I said in the beginning of my PTR..the reason we are going down is for our friends wedding...it started off being just the two of them..then we crashed in...which was 9, our MiMi is coming so 10...yay..and now the grooms sister and a few family members are coming so we have a total of 15 or 16... I am so happy for them...it makes dining difficult (like it already wasn’t) ...but it’s mostly Sunday night..his sister and family are flying in on Saturday night and leaving Monday night...
niw to rework Sunday night.

So 25 days to go..and still having a hard time with the ADR’s..
plans keep changing so adding to the difficulty....

our pre wedding dinner has now changed from Sunday to Saturday night...
Sunday the bride to be has way to much to do..so Saturday seems a better fit..

we are trying to decide between
FBC24923-32BD-4563-B095-0FE4A08D1BFA.jpeg

IL Mulino ..... or .....

405CF119-3D50-4371-938F-00EF848D9C59.jpeg

STK.....we are staying at the Dolphin so IL Mulino would work better for us.

Still working on ADR’s, trying to get into a mind set ..that we may have to go with the flow...more quick service, plus we have F+W...but..I’ll keep trying.

since I am now unemployed I decided to purchase a Cricut and am now trying to make a few things for our trip...
0B6E7F0F-2404-4E64-9C9E-F89C04E926FD.jpeg
for the bride to be...
722CCA9B-D824-4325-A8C1-84068C3E59CF.jpeg

For the groom..who by the way..does not wear Disney shirts..never mind matching..

well here we 15 days out...getting excited, and anxious at same time.
as I said at the beginning, we have never been in the summer,a nod we have never gone last minute, without months and months of planning.
so my stress level is to the max...

I remember going to Disney World when my kids were young, we just...
WENT....No pre planning, no ADR, no choosing parks ahead of time..never mind trying to get on the ROR...anyone else get like this...

So I never finished my PTR, and here I sit ...just getting back this morning, and already have the Disney Blues. I am hoping to write a trip report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter