Another Cheeky, Sneaky Week in WDW - the Quickie Trippie...

Thanks for sharing you mini trippie Kare,what a great time you had with your boys.x.

OK, very late in the day I know, you're latest trip report has led me to this one....sounds like you had a great trip. Thanks for the inspiration, we'll definitely eat at ESPN when we visit in May/June.

One question.....how cheap were the UC flights? We're on Economy for our trip, Credit Crunch and all....would be interested to see if we will ever be able to afford to cross to the "other side" of the aircraft!

:cool2:

I'm trying to catch up with some Trip Reports as I'm woefully behind. I keep meaning to finish my own, but it would be dreadfully rude of me to expect others to read them given that I've been notably absent around here of late. Anyway, not really knowing where to start, I decided to flick back a few pages and your name caught my eye as I knew it would be an entertaining read and the "Quickie Trippie" title seemed like a good opportunity to break myself in gently. :teeth:

I've thoroughly enjoyed re-living the IF&WF with you, particularly the Moet et Chandon Nectar Imperial Rose. Mm-mmmm! It's years since we ate at the Flying Fish Cafe - we nearly made it there during our own stay at BWV in November and now I'm kicking myself for not making the effort. [Side note to Susan: The best steak at WDW? Surely you're forgetting your surf and turf combo at V&As? ;)] I just love the TB messenger bag. I hope he was appreciative!

It's years since we ate at the Flying Fish Cafe - we nearly made it there during our own stay at BWV in November and now I'm kicking myself for not making the effort. [Side note to Susan: The best steak at WDW? Surely you're forgetting your surf and turf combo at V&As? ;)]

Debbie, you know, with rapidly advancing old age I do sometimes have to think a minute to conjure up a memory, however, not when it comes to food. Sense memory is strong, especially if it's been particularly good food (or tragically, if it's been remarkably bad) that I'm remembering. Every bite of every thing I've been fortunate enough to eat at V & A's has left a fond memory and yet I stand by my opinion that the best beef steaK I've had at WDW was at Flying Fish. Now that's not to be confused with the best steak I've ever had anywhere. You'd have to come to Oklahoma for that.

Only just noticed the new posts - thanks for reading, guys...

...I've thoroughly enjoyed re-living the IF&WF with you, particularly the Moet et Chandon Nectar Imperial Rose. Mm-mmmm!

I'm so glad to say this bubbly beverage featured in my latest trip and I knew the minute I savoured the sip exactly what I was drinking!!! :cloud9: My DH had just vaguely said that he'd ordered a bottle of "pink fizz" to celebrate the final night of our hols and I wasn't really paying attention so hadn't a clue what was in my glass... It was the most fab surprise!!!

...It's years since we ate at the Flying Fish Cafe - we nearly made it there during our own stay at BWV in November and now I'm kicking myself for not making the effort...
What I love is that it's not to difficult to eat here - ressies not even required for the chefs table so I'm hoping to take DH here in September...

... I just love the TB messenger bag. I hope he was appreciative!
Very much so!!! He uses it everyday and it looks so much neater than his previous man bag... ;)

wow, you had some amazing weather :)

I love the pic of the boys with Donald - Matty is loving it!

Thanks for the great memories of the food and wine festival, we also got involved a bit of the nectar imperial rose :thumbsup2

Great report

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter