• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passholder Question

denyd

Mouseketeer
A quick question for the experts:

I'm a Deluxe Annual Passholder and am going to Disneyland with relatives during the Christmas blackout period. Is there any admission price discount for being an AP?

Thanks in advance.

BTW: for those interested my wife just reported to me (she's there with our son at the moment) that the Castle is now completely available and looks fantastic:earsboy:

Yes you can purchase a block out pass for $30.

I am not sure if you purchase this from the ticket booths or guest services.

I've been an annual passholder for 5 years now and I remember that the "blockout" rate used to be in conjunction with a postcard promotion only. And during that promotion, it was for a limited period of time. I don't think they offer that all the time. I could be wrong. Since you live in beautiful CH, you should just call DL's 714 Guest Relation's number to double check if the blockout rate is in effect or not.

This is straight from the Disneyland AP FAQ

Answer: Blockout day tickets are available for sale at the Main Entrance Ticket Booths for $30.00. A Blockout day ticket is valid only when purchased and used on the same day. Annual Passholders must present their valid Annual Passport and valid Blockout day ticket to be admitted into the Disneyland® Resort theme parks

I just wanted to thank all those who responded. Looks like I'll get some break on full price admission when I tag along with the visitors.:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter