Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have an early Aug trip already booked... preview would be a nice little perk. lol Of course if they fall in July, we'd just have to suck it up and go again...

I may be in the minority but I don't think there will be an AP preview. Iger did speak about a time for the disabled to be able to access the parks

What are the chances the AP prices increase this weekend? Mine expires tomorrow, but I was going to wait until after the summer blackout to renew.
I hadn't thought of that! I have mine, but was planning to purchase for the rest of the family next week when my bonus hits the bank.I might need to reconsider that.

When they did the Pandora AP previews, all guests on the reservation had to be a passholder. So I would think it likely that's how it would be this time if they do it.

That only make sense.

I am going this weekend with just hubby and me. I have a trip planned at the end of August with my 2 boys. I have an annual pass. My boys have a dated 8 day park hopper plus for August. Will I be able to upgrade their tickets to annual passes at guest services this weekend, and will I be able to just get annual pass vouchers so the timing won't begin till their first use in August?

That only make sense.

I am going this weekend with just hubby and me. I have a trip planned at the end of August with my 2 boys. I have an annual pass. My boys have a dated 8 day park hopper plus for August. Will I be able to upgrade their tickets to annual passes at guest services this weekend, and will I be able to just get annual pass vouchers so the timing won't begin till their first use in August?

I'm pretty sure the tickets have to be used once before they can be upgraded. But there are way more knowledgeable people on here than me about the ins and outs of tickets so hopefully someone can chime in. There's also a really good thread all about tickets.

No previews is disappointing. Probably the only way to see the land as meant to be seen for the next 10 years.

Assuming they DO have previews, is it a longshot to even obtain one? I think I remember Pandora AP previews running out in minutes. Are DVC previews easier to come by?

This thread is to keep up with any AP previews that might occur for SWGE

No AP previews have been announced at this time

We were lucky enough to do TWO previews for Pandora (DVC and AP), we happen to be going to WDW for Aug 17 - 24, not desperately hoping to luck into SWGE preview !!!

We were lucky enough to do TWO previews for Pandora (DVC and AP), we happen to be going to WDW for Aug 17 - 24, not desperately hoping to luck into SWGE preview !!!

I would imagine IF they do have previews this is def the time they will be doing them. So you might luck out.

https://twitter.com/sw_edge/status/1103728852487020544?s=21

** BREAKING NEWS ** - Just heard from Disney -

There will NO PREVIEW, NO EARLY ENTRY for AP holders, DVC members, at #SWGECA (Disneyland)

#SWGalaxysEdge #GalaxysEdge #NoPreview

They are still evaluating at #SWGEFL (Hollywood Studios)

Disneyland not doing AP/DVC previews is par for the course for their late two openings (GotG and Pixar Pier), they did paid previews instead. So it's not a good indicator yea or nay for Disney World. :)

I would love if they tell us about doing previews or not before my pass expires in May. If they did them and I got them I'd renew. Otherwise I'm letting my pass expire.

Attachments

• A2FFE9FD-BA1F-46C9-A87E-8BB548D72B1F.png
    A2FFE9FD-BA1F-46C9-A87E-8BB548D72B1F.png
    265.6 KB · Views: 34
I’m torn. I am AP and DVC, so on one hand, I’d be interested in any preview or member-only events for those groups, but on the other hand, I’m wondering if it’d be more satisfying to wait until the whole land and the hotel are all open.

I’m torn. I am AP and DVC, so on one hand, I’d be interested in any preview or member-only events for those groups, but on the other hand, I’m wondering if it’d be more satisfying to wait until the whole land and the hotel are all open.
It's definitely nicer when its a preview. When I went for the AP preview for Pandora there was almost no one in the land, rode both rides 3 times in a row. It was amazing. Having the crowds doesn't make it feel better. And all the CM were in character it was great. It would be nice if they did AP previews again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!