Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just got a filter set up on my Gmail account so that if anything comes in from disneydestinations@passholder.disneydestinations.com or ANY email mentioning Galaxy's Edge, I will get a text notification about it. Saves me a ton of time refreshing and has worked for all other AP promotions.
Oh, and also a watch on this thread which emails me upon update. That pretty much covers all the bases :)

I've just got a filter set up on my Gmail account so that if anything comes in from disneydestinations@passholder.disneydestinations.com or ANY email mentioning Galaxy's Edge, I will get a text notification about it. Saves me a ton of time refreshing and has worked for all other AP promotions.
Out of curiosity, how do you set up the text notifications? :)

Also, someone posted a replica of the Pandora email sent and this was the email associated with it: DisneyDestinations@passholder.disneyparks.com

Last edited:
NIfty trick! Just set it up...thanks!

Here's a helpful article about how to do it with multiple email clients:
https://www.cnet.com/how-to/auto-forward-important-email-to-your-phone-as-a-text-message/

My only snag if they drop this thing at 10:00, which is when I have a daily standup meeting with my team...

NIfty trick! Just set it up...thanks!

Here's a helpful article about how to do it with multiple email clients:
https://www.cnet.com/how-to/auto-forward-important-email-to-your-phone-as-a-text-message/
But, this only works IF you get the email! Isn't that what a lot of people are saying is the issue - they don't even get the email? I am a first time passholder so I want to make sure I am understanding that correctly.

I'm sure it will drop soon, I have to head to the airport so my luck, that is when it will happen :(

But, this only works IF you get the email! Isn't that what a lot of people are saying is the issue - they don't even get the email? I am a first time passholder so I want to make sure I am understanding that correctly.

I'm sure it will drop soon, I have to head to the airport so my luck, that is when it will happen :(
You are correct, but it’s alway good to be on the safe side!

I head to the airport Wednesday, so that’s probably when it will drop😂 Now the real question is...will my airplane have inflight WiFi?😱

So - what is the latest an AP preview invite went out before the actual event? I almost think they would like more time to make sure that they are ready by a certain date. Right now its about 50 days until Aug. 12 - so...

I would think we would have some time to sign up. Right? It all depends on availability.

It all depends how many Platinum (and up) Passholders exist. (a limited number compared to ALL passholders)

Then how many of those can even possibly THINK about attending. 25%? 50%? I am sure the vast majority of people (due to time, cost and distance) cant even think of making an impromptu trip to WDW (except those within a days drive or so).

And then .. how many days the previews will be .. 3 days? or 14days?
And then .. how many people they allow in each day. 1000 or 10,000?

How many people was SWGE allowing in during its reservation period per day? I would guess that would give us a good estimate at least.

If this preview event is something that I have to magically be online and available to register within 30-60 minutes of it dropping (at an unknown time), then I should resign myself to not being there. Why does Disney bother sending out e-mails if by the time they go out and consumed the event is sold out? Doesnt that just create frustration among the passholders that arent in the know?

If it is like resort discounts .. which you can for hours or days after they drop (you just may not have the best choice of days), then I will be excited to have that chance for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter