Annual Passholder car sticker

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
Is it normal that I haven't received anything in the mail for my annual pass that I activated three weeks ago? I really wanted the sticker people put on the back of their car. I haven't received anything at all for the passes. Was this something I was supposed to get when they handed me the card when activating at the park?

You don't get it at the park when you activate your pass

IF they send it to you, it's usually about a month or two after you activate. The AP mail and emails are horrible at being consistent

Is it normal that I haven't received anything in the mail for my annual pass that I activated three weeks ago? I really wanted the sticker people put on the back of their car. I haven't received anything at all for the passes. Was this something I was supposed to get when they handed me the card when activating at the park?

When you activated at the parks you should have gotten a hard ticket AP. That is what you will use for all your discounts, free parking etc.

What you are talking about are magnets and not everyone gets one. Been discussed off and on here, some get them and some don't. I don't think you will get anything for your AP except a little newsletter quarterly. You have to go on your MDE to customize your AP MagicBand to get that.

They are magnets and not everyone gets one. Been discussed off and on here, some get them and some don't. I don't think you will get anything for your AP except a little newsletter quarterly. You have to go on your MDE to customize your AP MagicBand to get that.
Are those magic bands different than the normal ones you get at the hotel? I already have so many I really don't need any more. Unless that's the only way to get something in the mail lol. That stinks that everyone doesn't get one. Doesn't seem really fair to only give it to a few. I'm probably out of luck with buying the cheapest Florida option

Are those magic bands different than the normal ones you get at the hotel? I already have so many I really don't need any more. Unless that's the only way to get something in the mail lol. That stinks that everyone doesn't get one. Doesn't seem really fair to only give it to a few. I'm probably out of luck with buying the cheapest Florida option

No, same ones but you are supposed to get an AP slider with it. Many have said they didn't get one in their box (they hide in bottom) but we've all gotten them each year since they started making them.

When we got one several years ago, it came when we got our first quarterly AP newsletter.

You're not out of luck. Wife and I have the florida AP's as well with black out dates and we got 2 magnets shipped to us. I just don't recall if it came by itself, or with the quarterly Mickey newsletter.

The AP magic band is just like all the other magic bands except it comes with the AP slider. Which we didn't get in feb because they were out, but everyone now is getting them.

Your AP MBs pop up to be customized once you activate your AP's at wdw. So therefore your first trip you don't have your AP MB, but if you already have other mbs it's no big deal

I'm an AP holder and never received anything. No sticker, car magnet, slider. Nothing. :( :crutches: :charac2:

As kidding aside, as stated, not everyone gets the extras for being an AP holder. It's random. :confused3 :sad2: :squirrel:

Ok thanks everyone! I'll create magicbands to see if I can get the sliders they look nice. Maybe something will eventually show up, I'd like to show the world I'm an annual passholder lol.

I've found the AP car magnets to be hit or miss. I've received two, my mom seems to get one every other quarter!

My magnet and and magicbands come separately. With that being said, I've never received a newsletter yet my wife does and we activated our passes on the same day.

Be aware, the magnets don't come in fancy packaging, just those large foldable postcards. It doesn't look like anything's inside, at least not to me.

If the timing helps any we renewed DGD's AP on 5/25 and she got the "welcome" packet and magnet this past Saturday, 17th. It's a new magnet design too, the same one that's on the AP card, for those that hadn't seen it. I can snap a photo if any want to see

No, same ones but you are supposed to get an AP slider with it. Many have said they didn't get one in their box (they hide in bottom) but we've all gotten them each year since they started making them.
FYI - the newest box/packaging doesn't have it hiding, at least ours didn't. It's in a little pouch in the side, with a label on top that said Passholder Slider, or something like that. It's in the same spot that the put the luggage tags for those who book packages

FYI - the newest box/packaging doesn't have it hiding, at least ours didn't. It's in a little pouch in the side, with a label on top that said Passholder Slider, or something like that. It's in the same spot that the put the luggage tags for those who book packages

I wonder if it varies by packer. We got two different boxes in last six months (new smaller one) and one was still tucked under and one was tucked inside the band area, not obvious but once you pulled out the band it popped out. And my friend didn't get one at all, so I gave h im one of ours since no dates.

My magnet and and magicbands come separately. With that being said, I've never received a newsletter yet my wife does and we activated our passes on the same day.

Two of us get newsletter brochure, one doesn't.

How a "department" can be so random and poorly run is beyond me.

We all pay the same, we should all get the same.

I wonder if it varies by packer. We got two different boxes in last six months (new smaller one) and one was still tucked under and one was tucked inside the band area, not obvious but once you pulled out the band it popped out. And my friend didn't get one at all, so I gave h im one of ours since no dates.
No idea. We'll be getting DGD's band in the next few days and we'll see if they package hers the same way or not. Maybe the change was really recent, we renewed our AP in April.

We usually get our magnets a month or two later. We actually got three this year. One for my hubby and I, and one for our son. Our daughter didn't get one at all? :confused3 We have FL Res Silver and Gold passes.

No idea. We'll be getting DGD's band in the next few days and we'll see if they package hers the same way or not. Maybe the change was really recent, we renewed our AP in April.

Ours were January and then February. I know with the old boxes folks had them tucked every where. I guess I always say check the bottom because most ours have been there and easily missed. Would hate for anyone to not get theirs because they didn't take box apart.

I didn't get my magnet until the third year I renewed mine, guess they wanted to make sure I was serious about this AP stuff. It's on my fridge.

Not to highjack the conversation here but since the AP is activated in the park what about that first time you go...do you have to pay or can you show the paperwork that you are a AP? We are staying off property for our next trip and one reason why we are getting AP was for the free parking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter