Annual Passes worth it in our case?

With 2 visits is likely worth it. The memory maker and other random discounts you get with it usually make it worth it.
The unintended consequence is that you'll be tempted make a 3rd trip inside of that year. Right now you think you won't, but mark my words, you'll consider it. Once you take that 3rd trip....sure you saved on tickets, but you'll spend money for the rest of the trip. It's a trap....a fun one, but still a trap. ;)

Plus, with an AP, you might get a wild hair and run down for a long 3 day weekend. You never now when a $99 round trip flight might pop up.

Ahhh this would seal the deal, but a long 3 day weekend is tough for us (right now). I'm a teacher, so most 3-4 day weekends are busy times. My husband works in construction so his busy time is summer. Our kids are 8 (almost 9) and 6, and they'd kill us if we went away with out them. lol I love this idea for the future though!

With 2 visits is likely worth it. The memory maker and other random discounts you get with it usually make it worth it.
The unintended consequence is that you'll be tempted make a 3rd trip inside of that year. Right now you think you won't, but mark my words, you'll consider it. Once you take that 3rd trip....sure you saved on tickets, but you'll spend money for the rest of the trip. It's a trap....a fun one, but still a trap. ;)

LOL - well the funny thing is, we said our first disney trip was a once in a lifetime thing. We are now on year 3 - 3 straight years in a row. It took a bit to convince hubby to go this year, but now he's already saying we can "probably" go next year. I'm not sure I should test the waters and push for an extra...hahhahaha. I do love your thinking though!

....but honey, wouldn't you like just a couples trip to try food and wine? That's what hooked me.

I think you only have 45 days after your visit to download your photos when you use Memory Maker. AP gives you access for the length of your AP.

Actually, when you have an AP your photos remain accessible in your PhotoPass account until they’re 1 year and 30 days old, even if your AP expires before that. Much better than Memory Maker!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter