Annual Pass (Resident and Non-Florida Resident) Pick-Up at Park only?

Yes, you can get still get AP's as long as it's not a FL resident AP. I asked specifically about that. You can even get military tickets there if you book a package. My mom got my nephew a mil ticket so we went to GS last night to activate it.

Thanks so much for this information!!

Yes, you can get still get AP's as long as it's not a FL resident AP. I asked specifically about that. You can even get military tickets there if you book a package. My mom got my nephew a mil ticket so we went to GS last night to activate it.

Perfect! Thank you so much for asking! Now we can advise people accordingly.

No, I saw that but just because the machine is still there, doesn't mean that you can still pick up both tickets and APs there. It may only be there for tickets now. It would be nice to have confirmation that you can still pick up both tickets and APs from the kiosks even though it doesn't give that as a pickup location on the checkout page for APs. It still gives the kiosks as a pickup location for tickets on the checkout page, so that didn't concern me.

Maybe I read it wrong, but to me the only thing left out was annual before pass. Then he proceeds to say, FL residents still have to visit guest services at the parks to get their tickets / pass. Again left out annual.

Either way he clarified what was already said.

"Checked on this. The ticket / AP is in the same spot it has been for years in the lobby at RPR. Will call or kiosk pickup can get their tickets / pass in the lobby. FL residents still have to go to guests services at the parks to get their tickets / pass."

Maybe I read it wrong, but to me the only thing left out was annual before pass. Then he proceeds to say, FL residents still have to visit guest services at the parks to get their tickets / pass. Again left out annual.

Either way he clarified what was already said.

"Checked on this. The ticket / AP is in the same spot it has been for years in the lobby at RPR. Will call or kiosk pickup can get their tickets / pass in the lobby. FL residents still have to go to guests services at the parks to get their tickets / pass."

Yup he clarified. I just wanted to make sure that he didn't just peek his head around the corner and see that the kiosk was still there and just assume that you could do everything on it that you could before. One of our posters had posted a few weeks ago that they were told you could no longer pick up APs at the kiosks. We've been trying to confirm that this was not actually true. I believe we now have confirmed that by him actually asking at the concierge desk.

Yup he clarified. I just wanted to make sure that he didn't just peek his head around the corner and see that the kiosk was still there and just assume that you could do everything on it that you could before. One of our posters had posted a few weeks ago that they were told you could no longer pick up APs at the kiosks. We've been trying to confirm that this was not actually true. I believe we now have confirmed that by him actually asking at the concierge desk.
I understand the concern. I did talk to all three people working the desk as I fired away with questions. There was no other guests in line so I got attention from all three staff that were working.

I understand the concern. I did talk to all three people working the desk as I fired away with questions. There was no other guests in line so I got attention from all three staff that were working.

We all appreciate the extra time you took!

Thanks so much for this information. I know it may seem like a little thing, but I'm really glad to know that we don't need to go to the park to get these after ordering them online.

Does anyone know about HRH? Do they have kiosks where you can pick up your non-Florida resident AP? Thanks.

yes
all 3 deluxe have the same set up.

pictures of hrh kiosk locations are in the HRH sticky

Cabana Bay also has a kiosk in the lobby and I imagine Sapphire Falls will as well.

yes
all 3 deluxe have the same set up.

pictures of hrh kiosk locations are in the HRH sticky
Macraven,
I just went to the HRH sticky and unless I am missing something the only pictures I saw were for the EP kiosks. Where in the lobby are the kiosks for the AP pickup?
Thanks.

Hope the employees get this info. When we checked in last January we were told we had to go to the park kiosks to get our APs.

Macraven,
I just went to the HRH sticky and unless I am missing something the only pictures I saw were for the EP kiosks. Where in the lobby are the kiosks for the AP pickup?
Thanks.
pcstang is a regular park goer and helping schumi and me get more pictures of the onsite hotels.
schumi is handling the sticky for the hotels and we asked pcstang and a few others to help us out as viewers needed more visuals.

once he posts the pics, we will also list it in the hotel sticky

Won't make it over today but we will tomorrow. Last of my family is heading this way and we ran out of time. I'll get the pics tomorrow.

Macraven,
Thanks.
When you go in the front door if you turn right you will be at the check in desks. If you turn left when you come in the front door you will see the luggage services/concierge and the will call kiosk. It is embedded in the concierge desk area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter