Annual Pass Guest Ticket Blockout Dates

kjw42

Mouseketeer
We plan on visiting this fall and thought about getting a Gold Pass and using the free tickets/50% off for others in our party. I've seen in some older threads that there are blackout dates for the guest tickets, but can't find where they are specifically mentioned on the website. Are they the same as the bronze dates?

We plan on visiting this fall and thought about getting a Gold Pass and using the free tickets/50% off for others in our party. I've seen in some older threads that there are blackout dates for the guest tickets, but can't find where they are specifically mentioned on the website. Are they the same as the bronze dates?
I think they might have changed it. I'm also looking at buying AP's and a few months ago they listed black out dates but I can't find them anymore. I know they lifted them a while ago for the summer so maybe they did for the fall also. When I originally looked the entire month of October was blacked out. I don't see that anymore.

I think they might have changed it. I'm also looking at buying AP's and a few months ago they listed black out dates but I can't find them anymore. I know they lifted them a while ago for the summer so maybe they did for the fall also. When I originally looked the entire month of October was blacked out. I don't see that anymore.

I just found this:Use of guest tickets is subject to block out dates. The remaining 2019 block out dates for all four Florida parks have been lifted. 2020 dates (if any) are not yet announced.

This is for Silver level and above.

I just found this:Use of guest tickets is subject to block out dates. The remaining 2019 block out dates for all four Florida parks have been lifted. 2020 dates (if any) are not yet announced.

This is for Silver level and above.

Thanks!

I called SW and was told that there were no BO dates, so I bought a Gold AP on that basis for the free tickets. The email I got states that the free tickets have blockout dates, so I've emailed SW to clarify. I'll be pissed if they come back and say that there are BO dates, because I went thru the proper channels and clarified BEFORE I bought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!