Annual pass discount availability

AnOtHeRdIsNeYfReAk

Self-Proclaimed Super Genius
I've been pondering the annual pass for a while and this quick trip I'm going to do it, even though we'll only need a room for one night. I've decided on the preferred pass and was wondering if I buy the pass now can I apply the discount for the one night needed for this trip? I'm probably going to be booking a room at the Hard Rock for March 14th anyway so I wanted to check if I can get that rate discounted now. Thanks :)

Yes you can get rate now, you only need to show your AP before you check out.

You do not get a discount for the Annual Pass actually. It is just one of the rates available.

You can book under the APH rate that is usually offered starting around 90 days prior to check in. The rooms available at the APH rate are limited. You need to check NOW if the rate is still available and book it if it is.

You can try, but they are limited and very hit or miss. I've never been able to find one in 3 years of being a passholder..

You can try, but they are limited and very hit or miss. I've never been able to find one in 3 years of being a passholder..

We have been able to use it for the past 5 years and we go during the holiday season.

This past Thanksgiving I booked 2 rooms right at the 90 day mark. A week or so later I booked two more, but I tried to book one more room a week or so later and the rate was not available anymore, so we had to book the last room at a seasonal rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter