Announcement: Special Father's Day Podcast

Hmmm.. I am a Good father because my father wasn't.. Not 60 seconds.. So I am looking forward to hearing the fathers day podcast!:thumbsup2

Carl, youre obviously a good Father. Look what youve done for you kids with WDW! You can not tell me with all sincerity that youve never had a moment in WDW where you stood back and went "IM A LUCKY GUY"? Heck I have one or ten of those every trip! :rotfl:

Hey, I just sent mine in to you Mark. It's a little long, but I figured you could use it for filler on the short ones. :thumbsup2

TL

Patrick,
Ill be honest with you sir, you made me a little teary. Well done. This will be a perfect lenght for the podcast.

:headache: Son of a Beverly... recorded mine this morning by calling the phone number. Started off good, realized I was recording, lost my place, rambled and went over by probably 15 seconds. If you need to cut me out, that's fine... sorry.:guilty:

:headache: Son of a Beverly... recorded mine this morning by calling the phone number. Started off good, realized I was recording, lost my place, rambled and went over by probably 15 seconds. If you need to cut me out, that's fine... sorry.:guilty:

No big deal. The "cut-off" is really more of a target. We'll edit if we need to.

Tell the guys how easy it was to do Andy! We need more submissions. Come on guys. The more participation we get from all of you, the better this podcast will be. Remember, you can talk about your own dad or about being a dad to your own kids.

And the sooner we could get these in, the better. This one is going to take some time to assemble.

Hmmm.. I am a Good father because my father wasn't.. Not 60 seconds.. So I am looking forward to hearing the fathers day podcast!:thumbsup2

That sounds like my life story. But I wouldn't want to include that on the PodCast, so i am trying to think of something to say about being a father to my wonderful kids. :thumbsup2

Left my message . . . c'mon guys - do it! It's fun, and I'll bet that we'll be interested in what you have to say. Maybe my story was a bit slight, but hey! It made me smile, so maybe yours will make somebody else smile or remember.

I didn't give a message about me, though. Maybe next year. Anything good was wiped out by the memory that my wife and I flew down for an adult WDW getaway on Father's Day 2010! I'll always remember my daughter giving me a hard time about not being there with her on Father's Day! (Well, it was actually for a conference followed by a few days at "the World," so it's not like I really chose the date.) She did give me a Disney gift card the night before, which was a nice score.

Best part of flying Southwest Airlines on Father's Day? Free drinks for Dads!

Left my message . . . c'mon guys - do it! It's fun, and I'll bet that we'll be interested in what you have to say. Maybe my story was a bit slight, but hey! It made me smile, so maybe yours will make somebody else smile or remember.

I didn't give a message about me, though. Maybe next year. Anything good was wiped out by the memory that my wife and I flew down for an adult WDW getaway on Father's Day 2010! I'll always remember my daughter giving me a hard time about not being there with her on Father's Day! (Well, it was actually for a conference followed by a few days at "the World," so it's not like I really chose the date.) She did give me a Disney gift card the night before, which was a nice score.

Best part of flying Southwest Airlines on Father's Day? Free drinks for Dads!
I finally got a chance to listen to your message. GREAT Dad story. Loved it! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 <-----thumbs

Left my message a little while ago. Probably rambled on a little bit, but it was a great chance to share, so thanks for putting this together Aaron.

Aaron, when is the cut off? I was going to do mine tomorrow if there is still time?

David there is still time for you to get your message to us for the Father's day podcast. Either go to the disdads.com website and record it there or record and mp3 and send it to us.
Thank you to all the Dads that have sent in their messages already! Ive listened to most of them and Ive got to tell you this is going to work out awesome!

David there is still time for you to get your message to us for the Father's day podcast. Either go to the disdads.com website and record it there or record and mp3 and send it to us.
Thank you to all the Dads that have sent in their messages already! Ive listened to most of them and Ive got to tell you this is going to work out awesome!

Is the phone number not working anymore?

My call is in and done. I hope you don't have too much trouble editing my peter Brady going through puberty voice.

Thanks Aaron and Mark

I will hopefully get mine recorded this week. Soccer has been keeping me ridiculously busy this past two weeks. Guess I am a good dad...

Dads we have about a week and a half to get these in so we can start editing them. Hurry and get yours in. This doesnt have to be an epic speech, just something fun you have done with your kids or with your Dad at Disney. The Podcast special guest will take care of the EPIC PORTION of the podcast!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter