Anniversary Dinner

jsabatini

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone - Just booked a CL room at the Swan for our 15 yr anniv. the end of September 2003. Any suggestions on a special place for our anninv dinner? Thanks

Welcome to the Dis. The swan is a lovely place to stay for your anniversary. As for dinner, I recommend Citrico's at the GF. The food is excellant, the atmosphere quiet and romantic.

Another good choice could be Aritist Point over at WL. Also a lovely quiet place for a romantic dinner. The boat over from MK is really very nice.

Let us know what you pick.

how expensive do you want to go - I have heard that Victoria and Alfred is wonderful - but I don't think anything is worth $150 and up for 2 people.

the restuarant at Mexico is dark - but the tables are too close together for me to consider it romantic.

France is very close to your resort - maybe one of their restuarants?

The California Grill at the Contemporary would be a nice choice, especially if you can get a table by the window, and watch the fireworks over the Magic Kingdom. :)

Victoria and Albert is a special dining experience. It is expensive but definitely a night to remember. The Bistro in France is another fine restaurant. Citricos has great food and nice atmosphere also.

I like Snowwark's idea of the California Grille and Karen's idea of Victoria & Alberts. If money is no object then try V&A's I understand it is a very special experience.

Welcome to the DIS, jsabatini, and a very special welcome to the adults and solo travelers board. I'm very glad that you found us and I hope you can visit often :)

Katholyn

Thanks for the welcome and all the great Ideas. All the suggestions have been great. Might have to have more than one special anniversary dinner. We have been to WDW twice in the last 3 years but this will be the first w/out the children. Opens up a whole new way of looking at WDW.

Thanks again:smooth:

LOL, spiceycat, you spelled Alfred right ;) (I'm teasing you--I actually had to scroll up to see what you were talking about)

This will be our Ann. in July. We are going to eat at CRT and hopfuly see the fireworks.
It will be our 30th and no kids for us this time. We have gone with and without kids. It is very differnt without. You can slow down and see more, go to places that you wouldnt with the kids( like hanging out at the R&C pub for a little bit);) I am looking forward to the boardwalk this trip:)

We have celebrated our last three anniversaries at either WDW or Disneyland and are anxiously waiting celebrating our fourth this July. For our 1st anniversary we were treated to the lord and lady treatment at Cinderella's Royal Table. We timed it perfectly to enjoy watching the fireworks while inside the castle. For our 3rd anniversary, we enjoyed dinner at 'Ohana. Delicious food. I also surprised Amy with a framed Cinderella and Prince Charming print that was brought over by our "cousin" with our complimentary anniversary cupcake. We are still deciding on our anniversary dinner plans for our fourth this summer.

1. Victoria & Alberts
2. Spoodle's
3. California Grill
4. O'Hana's
5. Concourse Steakhouse
6. Yachtsman Steakhouse
7. Le Cellier
8. Rose & Crown (7:30pm PS and request a patio table to view Illuminations)
9. Citrico's
10. Cindy's

I would say California Grill (and make sure that your there when the fireworks at MK are going off). As Calif. Grill is expensive and if you don't want to spend money on that then I suggest Le Cellier (not cheap but not as exp. as CG). Or if you are looking for something different (not necessarily romantic) you could book yourselves in the Luau at the Poly (about $50 a person).

We are going to DW in October for our 27th Anniversary.
After seeing Victoria and Alberts on Great Hotels I decided that that is the place for our anniversary dinner. I was fortunate enough to book the chef's table and I will let you know if its worth the price.

Hi <b>mommary</b>~ welcome to the DIS and a very special welcome to the adults/solo travelers board. I'm really glad you found us.

I'm looking forward to your review of the chef's table at V&A's. Enjoy planning your trip.

Katholyn

For your aniversery I would recomend bistro de paris in Epcot
reservations around 8 pm and a window seat for two to view the fireworks is just the ticket for a romantic dinner ,the food is fantastic the service is great .The bistro is on the second floor small and intiment you can't go wrong we have gone the past three trips. :smooth:

HI and congrads, We just got back from WDW where we celibrated out 25th . First time w/o kids. Had a blast. For the 25th we went to yachtsman and had a great meal, service was exceptional as was the food. gREAT pRIME rIB. After that we walked back to epcot by way of the Boardwalk and ambled over to the Rose & crown, got a drink and watched the iluminations. It felt as though the fireworks were just for us. We will be doing this again in the future very relaxing trip.

My girlfriend and I are going to celebrate being together two years at the end of June.

We will be eating at Albert and Victoria's. This is the best place to spend a romantic evening.

Oh, and if your looking for a hint Karen, for what I got you for the 29th. It involved a key. So if you find this posting, you got yourself another hint :D

Marc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter