Animal Kingdom Lodge question

crazykerry

Earning My Ears
I am currently booked at the Ak lodge. I am wondering if I can add my mom to the ressie. Including my mom we would have three adults, one three year old and one two year old. Is this doable?

I am currently booked at the Ak lodge. I am wondering if I can add my mom to the ressie. Including my mom we would have three adults, one three year old and one two year old. Is this doable?

Yes, you would be able to add her :). AKL accommodates 4 + 1 under the age of 3, so adding your mom would put you right at the limit for a regular room. Keep in mind that by adding her, she would make a 3rd adult, so you would be charged an extra adult fee of $25/night.

As PPer said, it is doable but it is going to be close quarters.

Yes, we stayed club level in a Savannah view room for a couple of days and it was a bit tight for just 2 of us in a king bed. I can't imagine 5 people in one of those rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter