Animal Kingdom 10th Anniversary

Any chance they are taping the talk??? I know Bob probably couldn't get Kaht Kam in, but maybe a handheld video camera if allowed?

I'm DYING to hear about it! I think the late Podcast is going to really be worth the wait!!!!

this is such a perfect situation where someone with the right phone and qik.com to get live real time stuff, heck they could have even done a live to the internet interview with the "celebrity" they ran into, creating some serious exclusive coverage.

Thanks for the update! It is so cool that AK is doing the 10th Anniversary/Earth Day thing.

I agree that seeing a top imagineer would be cool, but I am also seriously impressed by Jane Goodall. I would love to get to see her! Actually, I hate to lose my Dis cred here, but I think I would rather see her than an imagineer!

I had the opportunity to speak with Jane last year about her youth. I was waiting on the line and driving through a back country area when I LOST THE SIGNAL!!!:sad2: I was so upset. Our youngest adores animals and she was relating a story about growing up around animals and how she interacted with them on a news interview. I was on hold had my question approved and click. Got too far away from a tower!

We are back home.

We will talk about the entire event on the show, but I am very proud to say that I got to meet ANTHONY!!!!!

I finally got to say hello in person.

The Joe Rohde talk was awesome.....and guess what.....John got the entire thing on video tape.

As long as it comes out ok, ya'll will get to see it.

WOOHOO!!!!

That's great news Kevin!! I hope it comes out ok and we can see it.

Thanks so much to both of you for recording it for us! :worship:

We are back home.

We will talk about the entire event on the show, but I am very proud to say that I got to meet ANTHONY!!!!!

The Joe Rohde talk was awesome.....and guess what.....John got the entire thing on video tape.

WOOHOO!!!!

Oh, wow! I can not wait to hear all about it all! And, to have it all on tape as well! :worship: :worship:

How neat that Anthony was there, too! Hi, Anthony!

How did they manage to get into that tiny theater? There are like 10 seats (exagerating the smallness of the theater), and there had to be a number of crazy people waiting to get in. :rotfl:

YOU LET JOHN DO THE VIDEO TAPING !!!!!!!!

Am I the only one who remembers what has been said about John's style of videography?

Kim

Kevin that is awesome that you all got to meet Anthony!!!:goodvibes

I cannot wait to see John's video of the Joe Rhode talk. Thank you all for getting this together, almost as good as being there!

To say that I am envious/jealous right now would be an understatement! I would love to hear Joe Rohde talk, hope the video comes out alright. Yeah! for meeting Anthony, how neat. :)

Can't wait for the podcast!!!!

i was hoping it was samantha brown.....heck if you think about it alot of us are anthony so that makes us special when we see you in the park....lol

We are back home.

WOOHOO!!!!

Wow,.....Kevin "WOOHOO'ed" .... I always thing of Julie as more of the WOOHOOer, this is going to be good podcast! :teeth:

Can't wait and for the VIDEO of the talk?! How AWESOME is that?!?! :woohoo:

YOU LET JOHN DO THE VIDEO TAPING !!!!!!!!

Am I the only one who remembers what has been said about John's style of videography?

Kim

This made me laugh out loud.

we have hours and hours of video that looks like the Blair Witch Project Goes to Italy.

I have good news...the entire thing was shot with John sitting down with the camera on a monopod.

I'd still keep Bonine on hand.

Anthony was a charming and unassuming young man. I'm not sure he realizes how well known he really is. He has a great family too.

I have good news and bad news....

The bad news first.....the podcast will not be up today. As a matter of fact, it is not even recorded yet. Due to everything going on today, it will not be recorded until tomooorw afternoon.

The good news....we have a LOT to talk about and share.

Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter