Angelrose's Journey

What great ideas. I was thinking of streaks of pink and blue, Mickey lime green, and the blue and purple with glitter all over. Whacha think? LOL

Chuck is going to bring my laptop upstairs for me so I don't have to go up and down the stairs. Seriously for a moment, I know my days are numbered now. When the inevitable happens, Chuck or Karen will let you know. I will keep posting to keep you informed. I love you all!

I love your ideas for hair colour. I’ve been seriously thinking if letting my grey grow in, but you convinced me to stay a blonde forever! We all love you too Mary. You’re a strong, beautiful person.

What great ideas. I was thinking of streaks of pink and blue, Mickey lime green, and the blue and purple with glitter all over. Whacha think? LOL

Chuck is going to bring my laptop upstairs for me so I don't have to go up and down the stairs. Seriously for a moment, I know my days are numbered now. When the inevitable happens, Chuck or Karen will let you know. I will keep posting to keep you informed. I love you all!

All your posters and readers love you too!

You are a sweetie !

And do not forget to have the Mickey lime green streaks in your hair....

I have been reading since the beginning but never comment. I just wanted to let you know that there are more of us out there silently wishing all the best for you and your family.

Hi Angelrose, I’ve been following along with you since the beginning but never commented. I’m sorry for that. You are one amazing lady and I’m sending you and your family tons of love and prayers.

Angelrose, I wanted to say this yesterday, but was afraid it sounded too sad.

I wanted to thank you for sharing your life with us. These may only be letters on a page, but through them you have enriched our lives. I have been blessed knowing you.

But the battle isn't over yet, I will continue praying for you and sending good thoughts your way.

We all love you too!!!! We are all here for you and wanted to thank you also for sharing your life with us.

Will continue to keep you and the family in my prayers......keep typing...........

Wishing you hope and love. Your family is amazing! I know you are enjoying being with them.

You have a great attitude and sense of humor. Keep laughing. I believe it is the best medicine.

Take care. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hello Angelrose

I hope your new hair do lifted your spirits as hoped ..
Always does mine :)
Laughter is always always the best medicine.
Keep on doing lots of that and by the sounds of the people around you, you’ll do precisely that.
Hope you’re staying warm, I’m west of Toronto Canada and it’s been cold here these last few days. Little spoiled this winter with no snow and mild temps so it’s a bit of a shock lol.

Stay well , hugs

I have been following your journey too. You and your family are an inspiration. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Your laughter and good spirits are an inspiration to so many. I, like many, don't comment often but want to thank you for sharing your wonderful family and life here. Prayers for you and them. I vote for the lime green with hot pink accents for your hair.

I'm another Disser who doesn't post here very much but I always look forward to reading your updates.
I think of you at times during my day and have so much respect for you.
As other's here have said you are truly an amazing lady, no wonder you have so much love from Chuck, Karen and your grandchildren.
Keep posting and keep on keeping on. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts