Angelrose's Journey

:hug: I'm so sorry Angelrose~My deepest condolences on your loss of Ron:sad1:

I am stac1023's DH. She has been telling me about this every night. I have been following along and just found out. Our hearts go out to you in this difficult time. The only good thing I can pass along to you, and I'm sure you already know this, is that he no longer suffers and is in a better place. Best wishes to you for peace and comfort in the days ahead. You have many friends here who I'm sure won't mind if you need someone to talk to. We'd certainly take that call if it came our way. Peace be with you. John & Stacey:hug::flower3::grouphug:

Oh, Angelrose - I am so sorry that your beloved Ron is gone. Peace to you and your family. It sounds like your son and daughter-in-law are taking good care of you - let them.

Very sorry to read this tonight, angelrose. :hug: Condolences for you and all your family. God speed, Ron. :hug:

:grouphug:

Angelrose dear heart, I am so very sorry to hear your beloved Ron has lost his battle. :sad1:
May it bring you comfort he is no longer in pain and resting in peace in the arms of his heavenly father. :angel:

May the love, faith and many blessings, you shared for 44 wonderful years sustain you at this most difficult time and all your wonderful memories warm your heart in all your days. Your dear Ron awaits in the spiritual world, till you meet again, and hold hands for eternity. Rest assured he will be smiling down upon and guiding you, your DS, DIL and little Jesse from above. :hug:

Godspeed ^i^, your Dis friends are always here and hold you close in thought and prayer. Please take care :flower3:

Oh Anglerose, I am so sorry for your loss. :sad1: God Bless and you and your family are in my prayers.

Sharon

Please try to care for yourself as best you can in the coming days and weeks. Do lean on your loved ones, friends and acquaintances. It is a blessing to give, so you give a gift by accepting help.

You have my sympathies at this difficult time.

I'm so sorry to hear of Ron's passing. You followed his wishes because he told you he would never want to live that way. You've shown more love to Ron by following his wishes rather than keeping him on the machines.

God bless you and your family. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Condolences for you and all your family. May God be with Ron, you, and your family.

Angelrose, I so sorry for your loss {{hugs}}. I will be thinking of you and your family this weekend.

I am so sorry. I hope that all our prayers here have surrounded your dear husband all the way to Heaven. :hug:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter