Andy and Rae's 50th Birthday Celebration - 2005

Originally posted by DisneyPinDiva

Got this thread link from the Christmas Cruise thread too.
Leslie 2/28

Will try to catch up with all those pages of posts... but hey.. at least I found ya!

I'm SO sorry, Andy and Rae...looks like we've sprung a leak....

Mention repositioning cruise in the wrong circles and the whole world starts leaking over...
Next thing you know the ship will be overrun by 49-year-olds..... :blush:

Andy, how'd you miss me? DH (Bill) will be 50 4/26 (see page 4). Thanks!

Originally posted by twhipple
Andy, how'd you miss me? DH (Bill) will be 50 4/26 (see page 4). Thanks!

Sorry, call it a sign of "OLD AGE" and poor eyesight, LOL!!! I have added Bill to the list on page 1.

Originally posted by videogal1
I'm SO sorry, Andy and Rae...looks like we've sprung a leak....

Mention repositioning cruise in the wrong circles and the whole world starts leaking over...
Next thing you know the ship will be overrun by 49-year-olds..... :blush:

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

AND TO THE PEOPLE - PARTY ON!!!!

(Side note to Disney: Com'on guys!!!!!!)

Rae (patience is NOT one of my virtues!)

:sunny: I know whey it is taking them so long. They are trying to come up with spectacular Ports of Call for the Andy and Rae 50th B-Day celebration. Sounds good doesn’t it. What ever it is we will all have fun on it. :boat:

Okay friends - What IF DCL doesn't go Western.....can you make some suggestions as to Ports of Call - other than the ones DCL already does.....

I've seen San Juan - it's pretty nice!

I'm thinking "JAMAICA"! But never been there!

So let's hear it for your experiences so when they do announce we can get some ideas of where we'd like to go!

Rae

(Hazel's brother Dave passed away this weekend, so Andy might not be posting much this week. Condolences to the family.)

Originally posted by rae519
Okay friends - What IF DCL doesn't go Western.....can you make some suggestions as to Ports of Call - other than the ones DCL already does.....

So let's hear it for your experiences so when they do announce we can get some ideas of where we'd like to go!

Rae

(Hazel's brother Dave passed away this weekend, so Andy might not be posting much this week. Condolences to the family.)

Thanks Rae, we will be leaving early Tuesday, and won't be back home until late Wednesday evening.

I have kept pace with your adventures and
I'm saddened to hear of your sorrows, Verandah Man.

Originally posted by rae519

Rae

Cuba? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

CUBA????
Will Fidel let us dock?!

Rae

Andy and I have decided on April 30, 2005 (in between both our birthdays) to celebrate!

We are booking today (Magic - Eastern) and invite those of you who are interested to join with us on this cruise!

I am using cruisetraveloutlet.com for my travel agent and highly suggest/recommend them to you! AT least call and get their price!!!!!

Rae

Glad you guys have come up with a date.
We probably won't be able to afford a summer trans- canal trip even if it occurs so will be on the March Western before you.

I looked at cruisetraveloutlet.com and liked the way you can punch in your dates and trips and get immediate prices. Very slick.

I still found allseasons was anywhere from 4 - 500 cheaper for our family of 3 on a few different dates including the April 30th cruise.

Cheers,
Grumbo

Does this mean you're giving up on the West Coast? I can't give up yet (since we'll be in Anaheim for the announcement). If Magic doesn't go west, we won't be cruising, just doing DL. Whatever we do, I'll be sure to have a drink or two and some shrimp in your honor!

I think Disney may be outsmarting themselves on this one.
The trepidation at what the itineraries are going to be and especially how much is scaring and peeing alot of folks off.
Alot of us are merely taking other Disney dates so DCL doesn't miss out here but I'm sure they'll fill the ship if it goes to the West coast.

Cheers,
Grumbo

Originally posted by Grumbo
Glad you guys have come up with a date.
We probably won't be able to afford a summer trans- canal trip even if it occurs so will be on the March Western before you.

I looked at cruisetraveloutlet.com and liked the way you can punch in your dates and trips and get immediate prices. Very slick.

I still found allseasons was anywhere from 4 - 500 cheaper for our family of 3 on a few different dates including the April 30th cruise.

Cheers,
Grumbo

Bill at cruisetravelout.com gives me a 7% rebate and will do that for you also - I'd talk to him before making any firm commitments.
Rae

Originally posted by twhipple
Does this mean you're giving up on the West Coast? I can't give up yet (since we'll be in Anaheim for the announcement). If Magic doesn't go west, we won't be cruising, just doing DL. Whatever we do, I'll be sure to have a drink or two and some shrimp in your honor!

I am fed up with the wait. I mean, BIG DEAL! What's the big wait about anyhow? Either you know or you don't know ahead of time and for us, we decided it's better to just get our cruise organized than wait around for DCL to make their announcement.

Please know we will be thinking of you also!!! So have more than just "some shrimp" in our honor!!!
Thanks!!!!
Rae

Originally posted by Grumbo
I think Disney may be outsmarting themselves on this one.
The trepidation at what the itineraries are going to be and especially how much is scaring and peeing alot of folks off.
Alot of us are merely taking other Disney dates so DCL doesn't miss out here but I'm sure they'll fill the ship if it goes to the West coast.

Cheers,
Grumbo

BIG DITTO!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter