ANDOR

I began watching Andor after finishing She-Hulk Attorney At Law last week and all I can say is Andor is amazing and the first episode was well done and flowed well with the story. Diego Luna plays Andor flawlessly and he really knows how to bring Andor to life so well. What's really surprising about Andor is that it's been submitted for a awards show which really means that a second season of Andor is well on the way. But Andor is a great show and I can't wait to see more of it next week

I began watching Andor after finishing She-Hulk Attorney At Law last week and all I can say is Andor is amazing and the first episode was well done and flowed well with the story. Diego Luna plays Andor flawlessly and he really knows how to bring Andor to life so well. What's really surprising about Andor is that it's been submitted for a awards show which really means that a second season of Andor is well on the way. But Andor is a great show and I can't wait to see more of it next week

It really is a great show, and if you only watched the first episode, you ain't seen nothing yet! It only ramps up from there.

Best D+ show done in 2022 - bar none. I'm amazed by this show, and as you can tell by prior posts, I'm hard to amaze. This was also better than everything, and I mean everything, Disney put out in theaters and on their networks in 2022.

Sucks that the plan is only 2 seasons - they need to go back to the original 5!

Best D+ show done in 2022 - bar none. I'm amazed by this show, and as you can tell by prior posts, I'm hard to amaze. This was also better than everything, and I mean everything, Disney put out in theaters and on their networks in 2022.

Sucks that the plan is only 2 seasons - they need to go back to the original 5!
Agree completely. I would love to have 5 seasons. I hope the next one is not too rushed. Best Star Wars in a very long time, (except for the Clone Wars series finale that was great too.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter