And so it begins...(Your call did not go through)

I'm on hold! Hoping to book MK view BLT 2 BR and then 1 BR in Dec. Wait time stated to be up to 15 minutes.

did get through at 8:59 only to be told that member services was closed

:cool1: I got it!!! I called on the 407 # and got right through. I couldn't believe it. I booked BLT 12/6-12/14 studio MK view. I can't wait. Good luck to everyone.

I am also on hold. They said wait time in approx. 7 minutes. Hopefully one bedroom MK view will still be avail.

:cool1: I got it!!! I called on the 407 # and got right through. I couldn't believe it. I booked BLT 12/6-12/14 studio MK view. I can't wait. Good luck to everyone.

congrats, I am caling both, at least the 407 number is ringing

Waiting.....finally said wait tiime of up to 15 mins. busy for the first 20 tries or so...

No luck here yet.

Whose great idea was it to start THV and BLT bookings the same day?!

Bay Lake Tower Dec 9, 10, 11, Magic Kingdom view studio baby!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!:cool1:
pixiedust: everyone!!

UGh - started dialing at 8:57 - still getting nothing but busy signals or all circuits are busy.

I'm so glad this is one rare sunday that DH is working in the AM - he has no patience and would surely have told me to stop calling by now and just call later today.

Got through at 8:07 and it said my wait time is up to 25 minutes, but at least I'm on hold! What really stinks is that I got through right at 8 am and got all the way through after ringing forever only to hear "Member services is now closed."--by the time I heard that it was 8:02! Maybe my clock was a minute or two fast, but I talked to MS yesterday and the lady told me to be sure and call in a couple of minutes early.

Now holding...trying to get THV for Nov 21-25.

Been calling since 8.57 - just got through on the 800#. Says 20 minute walt!!!! But, at least no more busy signals!

Waittime was about 8 minutes on 800 number - just finished booking BLT for November!! So excited! Good luck to everyone today! I tried to be efficient with MS knowing everyone else is calling too :thumbsup2

Using both numbers and speed redial...no luck after twenty minutes. Ugh.

facebook twitter