Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! My daughter and some of her friends are swimming competively this summer. I noticed you have a name fill in with water and goggles hanging over their name. They are all 6 and under so if I could get them matching t shirts to wear when they are at meets they would get a kick out of it.

Their names are:
Ava
Mikayla
Emily
Lexi

Thanks for any help you can give .....

From another Amy:goodvibes

Here are your requested names... I hope the girls like them.

emily_swimfill.jpg

mikayla_swimfill.jpg

ava_swimfill.jpg

lexi_swimfill.jpg

Thanks so much Amy - I've been away from the Creative board for a couple of weeks so I didn't see you'd replied. These are brilliant, thank you. I'll post some pics when I get to printing them up (maybe a while, lol)

Rachel x

You are welcome! I would love to see pictures when you have them done.

I guess the name and "autographs"...like Samantha's autographs. Katelyn really loves the squirrel and minion....so either way is fine...really. Whatever you feel like designing will be awesome. I just can't believe how amazing you guys are. I just saw those swim team names with the goggles!!! So cool. Now I want my kids to do swim team just for that DISign!! :lmao: Thanks Amy!

Stephanie

Thanks you so much! The girls are going to love their special "swimming" shirts. Now its off to find a printer :) I'll get a picture and upload whhen I give it to them.

Thanks Again

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r527/slbgnb/403309Plt1.jpg

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r527/slbgnb/403309Bnap1.jpg

My daughter is having a scavenger hunt birthday party this summer. There are going to be 2 teams....team popsicle and team ice cream cone. 4-5 girls per team. My husband and I will each drive a team around documenting the things they get off the list.

I'm working from the 2 images above....(those are the plates and napkins)

Any chance you could create an invite for the party? Also a T-shirt DISign for each team? AND....also each girls name for the back of the shirt? Party is not til mid-July...so no hurry.

The names are:

Samantha
Olivia
Natalie
Andrea
Maddy
Lanie
Emma
Tricia
Aislin
Juliana
Katie
Katie

Thanks so much! :goodvibes
Steph

Hi Amy,

Could you possible make up some Universal autograph cards that are blanks but have universal or IOA in them? And perhaps a blank with Hogwarts and one for Dr. Suess? I'm trying to finish up our autograph book and I think I need a couple extras just in case...

Also, do you have any autograph cards for the HOP characters?

Thanks!!

Hey Amy.

A Harry Potter themed one would be great for my daughter Samantha. Please include her name and the year 2012.

The general Universal w/ Spidey and others would be great for my son Lucas. Again...name and year.

My daughter Katelyn would probably really like a minion or madagascar one. She loves the squirrel autograph card you did. Any chance you could do one like that? Again...name and year please.

Stephanie

Here are your requested designs...

samantha_autographcover.jpg

lucas_autograph.jpg

katelyn_autograph.jpg

One more request (well actually two!)... could you make a generic autograph cover for me that says Universal Studios 2012? Also, could you make me a character dining page with the Spongebob characters and Dora/Diego?

Thanks again! You're the best!

This is kind of a big order so I certainly understand if you can't get to it. I'm not any good with designs, I really wish I was, because I'm so creative with everything else.

7. And lastly, can you do an animal passport? I want four animals, monkey, elephant, tiger, and giraffe. Basically say passport on the cover, then on the inside, have a whimsical pic of that animal in the upper left hand corner, a place for name, address, likes, dislikes, sleeping habits, anything else u might think of, then on the right hand of that page a real picture of that animal. This is for the customs station.

And that's it for my daughter's birthday, I realize this is a lot and if you can't get to it all, but thank you so much.

Here is #7 - This should complete your requests. I hope you like the way everything turned out.

passport_animals_cover.jpg

tiger_left.jpg

tiger_right.jpg

giraffe_left.jpg

giraffe_right.jpg

monkey_left.jpg

monkey_right.jpg

elephant_left.jpg

elephant_right.jpg

My daughter is having a scavenger hunt birthday party this summer. There are going to be 2 teams....team popsicle and team ice cream cone. 4-5 girls per team. My husband and I will each drive a team around documenting the things they get off the list.

I'm working from the 2 images above....(those are the plates and napkins)

Any chance you could create an invite for the party? Also a T-shirt DISign for each team? AND....also each girls name for the back of the shirt? Party is not til mid-July...so no hurry.

The names are:

Samantha
Olivia
Natalie
Andrea
Maddy
Lanie
Emma
Tricia
Aislin
Juliana
Katie
Katie

Steph

I worked on these for you... if you would like me to customize the invite for you, I would be happy to. Also, I only did one name (so far). I want to be sure you like it before doing the others.

summer_treat_invite.jpg

summer_treat_full_popsicle.jpg

summer_treat_full.jpg

summer_treat_namefill.jpg

Hi Amy,

Could you possible make up some Universal autograph cards that are blanks but have universal or IOA in them? And perhaps a blank with Hogwarts and one for Dr. Suess? I'm trying to finish up our autograph book and I think I need a couple extras just in case...

Also, do you have any autograph cards for the HOP characters?

Thanks!!

Here are your requested generic autograph cards...

auto_hogwarts.jpg

auto_seuss.jpg

auto_universal.jpg

auto_islands.jpg

auto_hop2.jpg

auto_hop1.jpg

One more request (well actually two!)... could you make a generic autograph cover for me that says Universal Studios 2012? Also, could you make me a character dining page with the Spongebob characters and Dora/Diego?

Thanks again! You're the best!

Here is your autograph cover... I am not sure what you are asking for in your second request. I do not know what a dining page is???

auto_universalcover.jpg

Here is your autograph cover... I am not sure what you are asking for in your second request. I do not know what a dining page is???

auto_universalcover.jpg

These are fantastic! I should have been way more clear on the dining page... That's my fault and I'm sorry for that! We're going to Cafe La Bamba for a character meal, so a page with some of the characters (they have Spongebob, Patrick, Dora, Diego, the Minions, and E.B. from HOP) and maybe the restaurant's name. If that's too much, then just a page that says Character Dining and has a Universal background would be great!

These are fantastic! I should have been way more clear on the dining page... That's my fault and I'm sorry for that! We're going to Cafe La Bamba for a character meal, so a page with some of the characters (they have Spongebob, Patrick, Dora, Diego, the Minions, and E.B. from HOP) and maybe the restaurant's name. If that's too much, then just a page that says Character Dining and has a Universal background would be great!

I still was not sure if you wanted an autograph page or a journal type page. Here are both... if you wanted individual pages of those characters listed, I think I have done them all. See post #1 of this thread for where they are located.

auto_characterdining.jpg

journal_universal_cafe.jpg

Hi Amy I had posted on here about 2 months ago about getting some Bubble Guppies birthday designs done, well I finally have all the party details! Should I PM you the details for the invite and all the things I would like? Thank you for all your hard work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter