Amazon Diaper and Wipe Delivery Question

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

My dd told me she was just going to do an Amazon order to GFVs in October when we go and send diapers and wipes to the resort (Grand Floridian Villas).

Im getting food and alcohol delivered as I usually do but she wants to make sure she has what he uses and get from Amazon.

Can above be done?
How?

Thank you.

In my experience you sometimes have to play whack a mole with the different companies to get what you're looking for.
I would have her check out all three: publix via instacart, amazon and garden grocer to see who has what brand.

Yes. It’s called Amazon fresh. I know you’re trying to be helpful but let her handle the diapers however she wants.

Not sure if Fresh but I know it's Amazon.
Thank you for advising me about letting my dd handle herself...So helpful.

I don't care how the diapers are handled but wasn't sure if GFVs will accept Amazon packages. That is on me, because my
dd will just order there and not know if they do or not.

So, I'm guessing yes, this can be done.

In my experience you sometimes have to play whack a mole with the different companies to get what you're looking for.
I would have her check out all three: publix via instacart, amazon and garden grocer to see who has what brand.
Thank you.
Yes, we order food/alcohol from above, I appreciate it. But, as you say, even if you order, it isn't always certain that you will get what you requested.
She just wants to order from Amazon and know what she ordered will arrive.
I'm just making sure that GFVs will accept basic Amazon packages.

Thank you very much! I appreciate your help.

Thank you.
Yes, we order food/alcohol from above, I appreciate it. But, as you say, even if you order, it isn't always certain that you will get what you requested.
She just wants to order from Amazon and know what she ordered will arrive.
I'm just making sure that GFVs will accept basic Amazon packages.

Thank you very much! I appreciate your help.

I had forgotten to order wipes (somehow) and ordered a box through prime with one day delivery. As long as it's delivered by Amazon or UPS/Fedex and not the post office, it'll go straight to the front desk/bell services. I think postal packages get routed differently and can take longer.

Yes, all the resorts will accept packages. Expect a $6 fee (last I knew) - sometimes they don't charge but best to expect it. There should be info on the Resorts Forum about how to address the package.

I had forgotten to order wipes (somehow) and ordered a box through prime with one day delivery. As long as it's delivered by Amazon or UPS/Fedex and not the post office, it'll go straight to the front desk/bell services. I think postal packages get routed differently and can take longer.

Yes, all the resorts will accept packages. Expect a $6 fee (last I knew) - sometimes they don't charge but best to expect it. There should be info on the Resorts Forum about how to address the package.

Fabulous.
Thank you both so much!

One note

If sending through the mail she should send with attention of the lead guest, reservation number and travel dates so the package doesn’t get lost somewhere.

One note

If sending through the mail she should send with attention of the lead guest, reservation number and travel dates so the package doesn’t get lost somewhere.
Thank you. Yes. I do know to do that but on the DVC threads, they said it is best to use the Amazon Fresh and not direct Amazon. Both had Amazon deliveries go missing.

So I learned from that dont send it before we arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter