Amazon delivery to Aulani

Discussion in 'Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa' started by carsonsdmom, Aug 31, 2018.

1. carsonsdmom

carsonsdmom Earning My Ears

Contemplating having some items from Amazon delivered to Aulani for our stay. We are NOT DVC. Does anyone have any experience with shipping via Amazon to Aulani?

2. cgattis

cgattis DIS Veteran

I had a leaky snorkel mask, so ordered a replacement on Amazon and had it shipped to Aulani. The desk gave me the address to use and held my package there when it arrived. The couldn’t have been nicer about it. Super easy.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. MouseOfCards

MouseOfCards Finally jumped in . . .

Same thing here. We had Amazon deliver to Aulani under our name and picked up the package from the front desk. No problems whatsoever.

5. corgi_monster

corgi_monster DIS Veteran

Free Prime shipping to Hawaii is 7-10 business days so just remember to account for the extra shipping time. Amazon's estimated delivery dates are pretty spot on, but I find that packages tend to arrive towards the latter end of the time frame.

6. nandm92574

nandm92574 Earning My Ears

Does Aulani charge per box? The WDW resorts charge a per box handling fee. Wondering about Aulani?

7. cgattis

cgattis DIS Veteran

I wasn’t charged anything.

nandm92574 likes this.
  8. thedogatemyhomework

thedogatemyhomework Mouseketeer

also be aware that some items will simply not ship to hawaii (lithium batteries being the best example).

9. lovedisney123

lovedisney123 Mouseketeer

This is a great idea!