Amazing Flights of Passage

Just did it today for the first time. Truly amazing! It is a joyful and thrilling experience. I won't give anything away, but it's the best ride I've ever done!!

Agreed! The imagineers really out did themselves! We were blown away

iknow most of the responses to FOP have been very positive. Add ours to that list! A terrific and exhilarating experience.

It’s awesome! Well, everything except the 40 minute fast pass line... and the pre-show videos... I still don’t get the point of the guy mentioning a system error, and then like “nevermind.”

Last night, DS was next to a kid who said something about FoP must be lame as he was handed the 3-D glasses...and as FoP ended, the jaded kid exclaimed, “this was amazing!”

After 5 or so rides, FoP is still good enough for me to jump into a 90 minute standby posted wait at closing (was a 46 minute wait to the 1st show room)
And I never get into 40+ minute waits

This thread has me thinking... Should I rope drop FoP and use my FP? I'm an experienced rope dropper :)

It’s awesome! Well, everything except the 40 minute fast pass line... and the pre-show videos... I still don’t get the point of the guy mentioning a system error, and then like “nevermind.”

That happened to us last week, I think that happens when there is a ride glitch and they have to keep people in there longer. We went through a whole "reboot". Love the ride, hate the preshow.

Our fastpass was in the evening, pretty quick. We got off around 10:15, Na'vi river said 45 minutes. We took our chances and it was 5 minutes.

I rode it last Thursday for the first time. I was able to do EMH RD and was off the ride by 8:10 and then had a FP for later. Great attraction.
What time did you arrive at AK to achieve this result? We did EMH there a couple weeks ago. We were lined up at the tapstiles by 7:45 for the 8am EMH, maybe half way back to the ticket booths. By the time we got to the ride after spending a half an hour lining up along the water with the masses there was an additional 120 minute posted wait when we got to the standby entrance proper. It was an epic EMH FAIL! I don’t want to repeat that, but I would like to try and get it at EMH opening on our December trip!

BTW....FoP completely flipped my Disney universe on its ear, and changed my whole perception of theme park attractions in general! Nothing can replace the MK as fave park, but FoP catapulted AK to #2. What a great attraction, game changer. And not just FoP, all of Pandora is next level.

I hope they achieve that level of greatness with Star Wars land in the Studios!

What time did you arrive at AK to achieve this result? We did EMH there a couple weeks ago. We were lined up at the tapstiles by 7:45 for the 8am EMH, maybe half way back to the ticket booths. By the time we got to the ride after spending a half an hour lining up along the water with the masses there was an additional 120 minute posted wait when we got to the standby entrance proper. It was an epic EMH FAIL! I don’t want to repeat that, but I would like to try and get it at EMH opening on our December trip!
For an 8am opening, EMH or not, I'd suggest being there at 6:45. Usually by 7:45, they have already opened the park and there will be soo many ahead of you, as you learned. So get there at 6:45, fast walk it to FOP with the mass of people. You should be off FOP by 8:00-8:15 and have your choice of whichever zero wait attraction to head to next (NRJ, Safari, EE).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter