Am I crazy to think about changing reservation from Poly to FW Cabin?

I wouldn't change....the one bedroom gives you actual defined space to sit in (instead of sitting on beds) when you are just at the hotel.

We're already back and I ended up changing it to a Deluxe club level room at WL. They are one bedroom units with a living room. Pricey but I ended up with around 37% off with my passholder discount. We enjoyed our stay there.

Well saving $1400 for the week is hard to walk away from. If you think that you will enjoy the resort and can save that money I would be jumping on it.

We're already back and I ended up changing it to a Deluxe club level room at WL. They are one bedroom units with a living room. Pricey but I ended up with around 37% off with my passholder discount. We enjoyed our stay there.

Awesome! We've done the adjoining rooms once before, but like you, I really enjoy having hte living room space (even if it converts to pull outs at night)! Gald to hear you enjoyed the Deluxe Club at WL, we've never been fortunate enough to stay there, but it's on my list :-)

Fort Wilderness is wonderful. It's like a vacation from your vacation. Having two proper rooms and a massive deck instead of just one hotel room is fantastic. The playgrounds are fantastic. It's so peaceful. The campfire sing along every night is a big favorite. There's nothing like the feeling of getting off the boat after a long, stimulating, tiring day at the Magic Kingdom (and I really do love the Magic Kingdom), and standing on the beach or boat dock and just taking in the peaceful atmosphere. And then taking your golf cart back to your cabin and parking right at your front door in your own driveway. I love it all! After about five stays at Fort Wilderness, our next trip will be to SSR to change it up a little bit, but I definitely plan to return to FW.

Fort Wilderness is wonderful. It's like a vacation from your vacation. Having two proper rooms and a massive deck instead of just one hotel room is fantastic. The playgrounds are fantastic. It's so peaceful. The campfire sing along every night is a big favorite. There's nothing like the feeling of getting off the boat after a long, stimulating, tiring day at the Magic Kingdom (and I really do love the Magic Kingdom), and standing on the beach or boat dock and just taking in the peaceful atmosphere. And then taking your golf cart back to your cabin and parking right at your front door in your own driveway. I love it all! After about five stays at Fort Wilderness, our next trip will be to SSR to change it up a little bit, but I definitely plan to return to FW.

I totally agree!!! I remember when we stayed at SSR in the tree houses (like a million years ago, so the old tree houses) we rented a golf cart. Do they still allow you to rent a golf cart in the tree houses? I think the answer is no, but just checking.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter