Alumni applying again.

psherman42

Mouseketeer
Hello. I did the CP last fall and was planning on applying for spring advantage 2013. I'm super nervous to reapply because I'm graduating in December so this would be my last chance to do the program. Anyway, I'm just wondering if when alumni apply, do they go talk to the leaders from your area or do they base their decision to accept or deny you only on your interview?

Since management changes so frequently, I doubt that they would seek them out. But they would verify your rehire status and probably take a look at your personnel file (any reviews that may be there) and record card (check frequency of call-ins).

Those with a "yes" rehire status are probably not analyzed as much as those who were issued a "no" or "restricted" rehire when they left.

Thanks. At the end of my program I got an evaluation from a manager for my school, they'll see that and then my record card? My evaluation wasn't bad and I had no call ins or lates so I hope I'll have a good chance. I'm just nervous. :rotfl:

IMHO- nothing to worry about.

Just don't be over confident in the interview. And be able to tell them what you want to get out of returning.

IMHO- nothing to worry about.

Just don't be over confident in the interview. And be able to tell them what you want to get out of returning.
Thank you. I'm trying to keep from getting too over confident about my chances. I'd really like to work for the company full time so I'm hoping the CP again (I'm also applying for some PIs) will be the start of that.

If you're an alumni do you have like a little bit of a better chance of getting in? I'm going to apply right after graduating so now I'm worried since I want to try to get a PI after!
I had 3.5 points in 9 months which I think is pretty good? (mad about the .5 because it wasn't my fault!! but oh well haha)
but I was custodial and when I go back I don't want that or qsfb but I know those give you better chance of getting it.

Okay, here's a question. I'm doing the program this fall from August 29 through January 4 of 2013. Then I'm going back to school in time to graduate in 2013. Does anyone know if I could reapply in spring of 2013 (during my last semester) for a theoretical post-graduation CP, or even a PI? I don't know if this something I'd like to do, but it'd certainly be nice. :)

Okay, here's a question. I'm doing the program this fall from August 29 through January 4 of 2013. Then I'm going back to school in time to graduate in 2013. Does anyone know if I could reapply in spring of 2013 (during my last semester) for a theoretical post-graduation CP, or even a PI? I don't know if this something I'd like to do, but it'd certainly be nice. :)

Yes! My daughter did the CP post-grad. And extended once as well!

If you're an alumni do you have like a little bit of a better chance of getting in? I'm going to apply right after graduating so now I'm worried since I want to try to get a PI after!
I had 3.5 points in 9 months which I think is pretty good? (mad about the .5 because it wasn't my fault!! but oh well haha)
but I was custodial and when I go back I don't want that or qsfb but I know those give you better chance of getting it.

I did the program for Spring '11 and I applied again for this passed Fall and didn't get in. But A TON of alumni applied as well and it seemed like they only accepted the ones that were first to apply. So I don't think being an alumni really helps your chances...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter