Alpine Magic in 2010

Thanks so much. Great tips. I was thinking one north face pullover for each of us, wear it on the plane and tote it around

Were the guides helpful with local restaurant choices for our free time?

How were the accomidations they look lovely on the site.

Silly question but what type of footware as it seems like a variety of activities.

Thanks!

One last thing are you going to Ireland on the ABD trip?

ri

I am going on this trip in ten days well 9 1/2 now but hey who is counting :rolleyes1 I am bringing a pair of great sneakers that are great for walking and very comfortable and pair of sandals. I have been watching the weather and while it looks like great weather in luceren and Stressa right now it is on the cold side in zermatt it was only 56 degrees and it is supposed to be 48 this weekend I hope in the next week it really warms up I want to go paragliding but I don't want to bring winter clothes to do it.

Thanks so much. Great tips. I was thinking one north face pullover for each of us, wear it on the plane and tote it around

Were the guides helpful with local restaurant choices for our free time?

How were the accomidations they look lovely on the site.

Silly question but what type of footware as it seems like a variety of activities.

Thanks!

One last thing are you going to Ireland on the ABD trip?

ri

The guides were great!!! Jason and Marco could not have been more helpful. They did recommend a great Italian restaurant for us in Lucerne. They also suggested a very good pizza place in Stresa.

The accommodations are just gorgeous!!! The hotel in Stresa is incredible. The grounds are just gorgeous! I think this was my favorite! The views from all three hotels are amazing (which is one of the things you pay for). Your view from your balcony in Zermott will be the Matterhorn! (this was my favorite city!) In Lucerne you have a view of the lake. The restaurants that you eat in as a group are very good. The pasta making in Lake Como followed by lunch is just incredible. Great views out all of the windows and the food is out of this world! You will have soooo much fun!!

You do a lot of walking (and running with the huskies). We took comfortable tennis shoes. I think this is all my dh took. My dd's took tennis shoes and flip flops. I think I did take a comfortable pair of sandals that I could wear to dinner. When we went it was very hot! Even in Zermott. They could only ski until noon at Glacier Paradise because the snow became too slushy.

Yes, we are doing our Ireland trip thru ABD. Our guide Jason had also done this trip and was talking about how wonderful it is so we decided on that one. I am very excited. It will have a lot to live up to in order to be as good as last years! You will have a wonderful time!!!!!

I am going on this trip in ten days well 9 1/2 now but hey who is counting :rolleyes1 I am bringing a pair of great sneakers that are great for walking and very comfortable and pair of sandals. I have been watching the weather and while it looks like great weather in luceren and Stressa right now it is on the cold side in zermatt it was only 56 degrees and it is supposed to be 48 this weekend I hope in the next week it really warms up I want to go paragliding but I don't want to bring winter clothes to do it.
Tozzie, have a wonderful time! Looking forward to hearing about your trip!

Sayhello

I have also booked The Alps trip!! We are going on the July 4th tour with an extra day on each end of the tour. Any suggestions for the extra days?

1whooper, Are you still going on the Alpine Tour? It's getting close! I hope you have a wonderful trip!

Sally
I am going on the Alpine tour July 3rd. Just got back from Tokyo.
Bernie was there for work and I stayed 10 days for fun. I will let you know how the tour is.
Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter