All you National multi-coupon users...

MrsMud

<font color=green>Thinks the Ghostbuster wearing t
Did you get the "friendly reminder" email from them this morning? I got an email "thank you for using National...below is your confirmation #...use it to view, cancel or modify the ressie...
When I click on the link, it brings up my last name and a confirmation # (which I'm sure I cancelled anyway), but it says in red "Multiple coupons not supported by WEB" I did try one ressie using 2 EC coupons, so I assume that's what it is. It won't even let me view that ressie so I'm assuming they cancelled it, but I will call just to be sure. So for everyone who's hoping to use 2, 3 or 4 coupons, looks like the question has been answered!

Nobody else got the email? Maybe they just don't like me? :confused3

I have a National ressie in Nov.........used more than one coupon and didn't receive an email from them. I printed off my ressie when I made it so I assume they must honor the rate their website gave me.

ZuZugal said:
I have a National ressie in Nov.........used more than one coupon and didn't receive an email from them. I printed off my ressie when I made it so I assume they must honor the rate their website gave me.

But if you look at your coupon it states that they only accept one coupon per reservation.

I'm not going to chance it.

I just booked National usuing multiple coupons and was a little leary about whether the rate would be honored. I tried to view the ressie on the website and got the Multiple Coupon(s) quantities not supported by WEB message so I called the 1 800 number. They confirmed the rate was valid and even confirmed that I entered 7 coupons. I then called the tech support and the girl said their website is not able to show ressies usuing a coupon but she'd be happy to send me a written confirmation. Based on this info, It seems you can use multiple coupons.

wow....

lella what was your rate for 7 days????

just got a week for 24$ tax in

too bad we could not do 8 coupons, then they would have had to pay us to drive the car

just tried to print my seven coupons off of entertainment.com, but national comes up with the message

404: File Not Found!
Reason: 404

how can i get around this since we will need seven coupons when we check in

now on the serious side, the terms and condition of the 10009123 coupon code states one coupon per National Rental and void once redeemed

we are taking this new glitch in the National website to an extreme

we will end up not being able to stack codes and coupons ( even when they are from different sources )

we have had free rental day coupons, earned through frequent rentals and promotions, that national has let us use, and with Free Rental Days you can apply multiple coupons to your reservations ( as a matter of fact using these coupons for our rental in chicago in july and the cost of the rental was ONLY 2.54$ for the weekend, but that was using FREE day coupons and not 20$ off weekly rentals

Anyone who's using multiple coupons please check back and let us know what happens. I have spoken to several different people at National on several different days and have been told by two managers that multiple coupons (ie the entertainment coupon) will not be honored.

I'd like to hear your experience because from what I've heard from National it won't be honored when you do your pickup.

I had called the 1 800 number and spoke to 2 different reps that assured me the rate was valid. I then spoke to someone at Emerald Club who told me you can only use one coupon. I asked her why the system allowed you to enter multiple coupons by giving you a dropdown box, it doesn't make much sense. She didn't have an answer. If you can only use one coupon, why do they give you option of using multiples?? Anyway, she made a new ressie for me and told me it only took $20 off and it ended up being more than my original ressie I made 2 months ago.She told me I could keep the 1st ressie I made today and see if the counter at MCO will accept it. My guess is they won't but it's worth a try. If not, I have the original one in my DH name. They really need to fix the website and give the CSRs accurate info...

LAWGS

can you tell me where the coupon 10009123 is from?

Thanks.

ZuZu,
The 10009123 is $20 off a 5 day or more rental. It is in the entertainment book. It is not longer on the national website, probably since the re-designed the website. It is valid through 12/31/05.

I printed up a couple of coupons before our August trip. I need 1 for the trip next week and one for December. I better make sure I still have them.

lella

the ec rep we spoke to today said that the multiple coupon are allowed on some coupon ids in particular the FREE day coupons that they issue to EC members when they have reached a certain level of rentals or that they issue to individuals during promotions

there is currently one such promotion that is running which allows an individual to get one free day with every two rentals

your are right about them having to figure out this "quirk" on the web site

ZuZu

if you can find someone who has an entertainment book and has not used the national coupons you can probably get the 10009123 ( it does not seem to be available anymore on the Entertainment website which links to the nationalcar.com website )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter