All who live in the Indy area,we get him tonight, want to come?

pokiemomo181

<font color=blue>Cherokee DIS'er<br><font color=re
My son and his group come in at the Indianapolis Airport at 8:38 tonight! Anyone who lives in the area and would like to come and greet them will be welcome. They are on a United Airlines Flight , just look for the welcome home banners we will be holding. We are so excited we can't sit still. Its been a long 5 1/2 months.

Pokie

I'm so glad they're coming home. I adopted one of the men who works with your son... if you see Terry Drake, please give him a hug from Laura. And please give them all our gratitude and appreciation. :)

That is so cool!! I wish I lived near you because I'd be there in a heartbeat. It is so great that our troops are coming home. Hoo Ah! :D

biggthumpup.gif
That is wonderful!

Oh Pokie...I'll be thinking of you!!!!

We're hoping for our own reunion in a few weeks.

Wonderful news.....happy homecoming!:teeth:

Pokie, Can't wait to hear your update on how the homecoming went!

How exciting!!! I am so glad he is coming home! Have fun!

Melanie

I was on my way to WDW on 5/19 but I had to peek at the DIS. I'm so glad that you will have your loved one back home and safe soon :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter