• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All the new YouTube channels

KandyM

DIS Veteran
After all the new Dis produced channels are set up could you please post a list of all the channel names here in the forum? Just would make it easier for a relatively new YouTube user to find them all.
TIA

I feel like it's the opposite of streamling it and has just made a lot of extra channels for people to subscribe to. If they really want to streamline things they should get rid of extra channels and have just the one channel.

I have decided to not subscribe, I have like 9 total Youtube subscriptions, if I subscribed to them all then the weight of the Dis in my algorithm would over power everything else that interests me and it would take over my entire Youtube. So right now I am only subscribed to the Dreams Unlimited show which is my very favorite.

That said, I wanted to see if they had any updates on DCL and I went to watch the DCL show while doing dishes. I tried searching "DCL show", and then how you find it on Itunes, where you have to type it out as the "The Disney Cruise Line Show" and I seriously couldn't find it. I was getting bootleg copies of DCL shows from the ship or old episodes from the main channel.
I gave up and came back here and it's called the "DCL fan" and I was like, good grief, too many names for things.

And after all that, they didn't have a new show to watch. Not complaining, it was kind of funny though to me after all that trouble. I agree I didn't find it streamlined but maybe that's my own fault.

Last edited:
I feel like it's the opposite of streamling it and has just made a lot of extra channels for people to subscribe to. If they really want to streamline things they should get rid of extra channels and have just the one channel.
The "problem" is the youtube algorithm. If you subscribe to a channel but only watch like 20% of the content, youtube stops recommending videos from that channel.

Giving people an option to tailor their subscriptions should increase the likelyhood of getting a DIS produced video recommended to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter