All Star Rates

M

MaryT

I've been reading the posts on this board about the $49 All Star Rates with interest - but wasn't going to try to get reservations with any code I got off the board - I agree totally with this board's policy. Yesterday in the mail, I got an offer (with a code) for a $59 (!) rate for the All Stars - this postcard VERY clearly states that proof of state residency is required. I'm probably going to book with the rate code - although I am curious as to which states which the $49 rate was originally intended.

From what I have read, the $59 rate is good for earlier in the year than the $49 rate. The $49 rate is good for anyone. You do not have to be a certain type of employee. You do not have to be a resident in a certain state. There was no code for my reservation at the $49 rate and nothing other than identification and a credit card is required at checkin.

First trip for me: 1973
(the year of my birth)
DL a few times and WDW a zillion times (it seems) :) up until 1989 when MGM opened
First trip w/ DH (28), DS (4), DD (2): 2/28-03/06/01-Wyndham Palace
Next trip: 09/28-30/01 ASMu; 09/30-10/08/01 ASMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter