All Star Music Renovations

• FREE Disney World Dining Plan for Kids with 3-Night Stay + Ticket Package
    You can get a FREE dining plan for your kids (ages 3 to 9) when you buy a non-discounted 3-night/3-day package for you and your kid(s) that includes a room at a select Disney Value Resort hotel, theme park tickets and a dining plan. Valid for arrivals most nights from January 1 – March 7, 2020 when you book through January 1, 2020.
    Click Here for Details

• Haley R

With all the strength of a raging fire
    I’m here now and building 10 is still under construction, some rooms gutted and some almost done.
    Does it look like any other buildings have started? Thanks for the update!

• Haley R

With all the strength of a raging fire
    How long do you think they will be? We are going in 2 weeks in preferred
    I think for movies it was an average of 50ish days to complete a building. Some were done quicker and others took longer. If you don’t mind checking it out when you’re there it would be a big help. Have a great trip!

Iowamomof4

DIS Veteran
    The family suites are what I am really excited to see what they do with the rehab. I really hope the updates are similar to what the Suites are like AoA.
    I actually will be disappointed if they make them like AoA. I think 3 separate beds (4 if you include the queen in the master bedroom) works better for most families than just 2. It will certainly be interesting to see how they end up handling it.

• babydoll65

Snack Goals!!
    Here are a few pictures that someone in one of the group's I belong to. Unfortunately she didn't take a picture of the master bedroom but I love the two queen murphy beds in the living room

Attachments

Iowamomof4

DIS Veteran
    It does look nice, but the lost 3rd sleeping surface in the main room is a disappointment. Oh well.

Arthur2990

P-p-please, Raoul. I can give you DVC.
    Here are a few pictures that someone in one of the group's I belong to. Unfortunately she didn't take a picture of the master bedroom but I love the two queen murphy beds in the living room
    This is nicer than I expected. It makes the space look so modern and comfortable. The photos of the existing suites makes me not want to stay in one.

ashg23

Earning My Ears
    Thank you so much for posting these! I have been stalking this thread since I have a suite reservation in January. Going to request a refurbed room, but will be so disappointed now if I don't get one!

Iowamomof4

DIS Veteran
    But didn't the living room sleep four before?? At least these are queen sized beds and much more comfortable than those chair/sofa beds.
    Yes, it did. Many kids just greatly prefer their own sleeping space vs. sharing a bed with a sibling - even if it's a big bed.

DoryGirl1963

Mouseketeer
    Love the real beds vs. Sleeper sofa in the front room. Is there an actual door between the bedroom & the front room? Does the bedroom have it's own bathroom? If so, I think I've found our place to stay on our next WDW vacay :)!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS