All Star Movies room location

wendyt_ca

DIS Veteran
I just changed my reservation to this resort. I really don't want to be put into the Mighty Ducks sections. Is it possible I will get a room in any of the 101 Dalmations, Fantasia, Toy Story section without choosing a preferred rooms?

Not likely. The Love Bug /Herbie section is not preferred either, so your room may be there. If you want one of the preferred sections, it would be best to book preferred. We stayed in Toy Story on our boys' first trip, and they loved it.

We booked a standard room, and at check-in I very nicely asked if there might possibly be anything available in the Toy Story building because my son would be delighted with that, and they did it!

Sometimes it's all a matter of timing and getting a CM in a good mood. :)

Good luck! :wave2:

OTOH, you could end up like us. We paid for preferred (standard was unavailable at time of booking) and asked for Toy Story, but were put in Fantasia.
Of course, no matter which building you are in, you're at WDW, and we came to love walking through the big hat every day.

The Love Bug section is cute, and you could wind up there. I agree about Mighty Ducks. Never did anything for me, but then I'm not a sports fan in the least.

We always put a request in when booking- they always have been good. if not- tell them you put a request in and they usually will try to get it for you if they can.

we have asked for a preferred room the last few years at most of the resorts we have stayed in..
All Star Movies we have stayed in the Dalmatian bld and were close to what we wanted to..
We have also been in the Fantastia bld and came out right under the hat...we also have been put in a king bed room .(because the room they had us in was full of cigarette smoke smell, before smoking was stopped in all the rooms) ..and we walked out to the pool...it was wonderful...
I think asking at the front desk and putting your best foot forward...they respond to kindness as we do too..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter