All Star Movies Cinnamon Bun Cheeseburger

2hapykdz

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had the Bacon Cheese burger on a cinnamon bun off the "secret" menu at All Star Movies? The Dis guys raved about it! So wanna try it!TIA

Has anyone had the Bacon Cheese burger on a cinnamon bun off the "secret" menu at All Star Movies? The Dis guys raved about it! So wanna try it!TIA

Have never heard of it, but really doesn't sound appetizing to me. I like some sweet and savory dishes mixed, but not hamburgers. Love them both, but separately! :) Good luck trying it.

Hey I won't knock it; never tried it. I accidentally dripped honey on a plain cheeseburger one time and it was honestly delicious.
And cinnamon is paired with meat in lots of Mediterranean recipes so I really don't think it'd be too bad

Husband has had it twice on two different trips. Loves it so much, that he makes sure to tell the Manager how great it is and to please keep it on the secret menu!

I took my girls recently to All Star Movies just for lunch so we could try their “Secret Menu”. The other items left a little to be desired but the Cinnamon Bun Burger was definitely a winner and something we would have again. I would suggest trying it at least once.

Yes, gotten it twice this trip and it really is good. Don’t knock it until you try it, the sweet and savory go very well together and the cinnamon bun is good quality. Easily my favorite thing at the ASMovies foodcourt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts